“We don't really have many choices here...”
Review of Applebee's

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Warrensburg, Missouri
“We don't really have many choices here...”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've never been an Applebee's fan but when your restaurant choices are limited and you need a break from cooking you give in. It's average here, your every day Applebee's, I wish they would've chose Chili's to put here instead, their food has more flavor and better quality. Once I got an order that had rice on the side and it wasn't cooked all the way. Another time I ordered a different meal, one of their limited time deals and it was decent. Nothing special though. Drinks are watery too (alcoholic drinks that is).

• Visited October 2013

MOUND CITY
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

This Applebees has to have the friendliest staff that I have ever seen. We walked in and they acted like they had known us all of our lives. Food was awesome and I would definitely recommend it to anybody I know that is in the area.

Visited January 2014
Warrensburg, Missouri, United States
“Just average”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Food is pretty good. Service is elusive. Never see the same server twice. Their turnover of employees must be high. Getting seating is not that great. They always try to push us near the bar and neither of us are drinkers. I would rate it as unprofessional.

Visited June 2013
“Yuck”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The service was terrible...waitresses could care less about costumer service and the food was overcooked and flavorless...the menu has changed and not for the better...I got a chicken fiesta roll up and it was filled with warm soggy lettuce and the fries were overcooked

• Visited May 2013
Palmdale, California
“Horrible service”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We showed up 1 night with a party of 6 , was told it would be about a 30 min wait. After approximately waiting for 1hr and 20 min we decided to leave and eat someplace else. A couple of days later out and about we ran into the manager and told him about our experience and how displeased we were with the service and his reply back to us was " we have the most sales in town out of any restaurant " in other words, it was like who cares if you come to eat here or not . We're making money reguardless !!! Never again will i step foot in that place.

Visited April 2013