All reviewsroom was cleanhis wifepleasant staystaff was friendlythe hotel staffravimohousekeeperuniversitybase
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We got there late, the man at the desk was angry sounding, not really rude, jsut seemed annoyed. The room was clean and big, just outdated..Cheap.The beds were amazing. Never slept better in a cheap hotel.

Room Tip: Room 202 has amazing beds.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were in town for a funeral and the Days Inn was the only thing available. There is a smoking section here and a non smoking section. It's been a long time since I've been in a hotel with a smoking section, wow! It totally reeked and the non smoking side wasn't much better. The room smell was ok, but the halls are bad. With all the bed bug reviews my husband was totally freaked about staying here, so far we don't have any signs. We didn't even check out the free breakfast after we saw the "lobby" where it was served. Again, this is an ok property but I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I read the reviews on tripadvisor before I checked in. They were fairly bad. I was impressed. Check in was quick and to the point. The room was clean WITHOUT any bed bugs. We were here for 4 days for the BMW Bike Rally. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. After our stay I will stay in this hotel chain again and at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
WarrensburgDI, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Warrensburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Thank you for your honest opinion and review, we look forward to serving you again when you visit Warrensburg, MO. Please call us in advance to make a reservation.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I got the bed bugs. When I mentioned the problem to the front desk the older man was very rude about the situation. I myself have a business an I BELIEVE the customer is always right. I even flipped the mattress to find it was disgusting and if I was a bed bug I would live in that infestation to. Look up bed bugs they are infections' they are a parasite. I even put a couple of dead bed bugs in a bag and showed the front desk and then went to the health department the next day and showed them the bugs, my bites, and the pictures I had taken. People bed bugs live in the mattress they don't come out to FEED on their PREY till your nice and cozy.(sleep) I only noticed because I was getting ate up and my sister wasn't. We had double beds in our room. Fact of the matter mosquito bites don't hurt or itch like this I new it was a monster in the bed. Bed bugs!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Gregory C
WarrensburgDI, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Warrensburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Dear guest., we had the Health Department inspection on the same day you made this complaint. They came and inspected the room plus the mattress you stayed in; also the entire hotel. They did not find any evidence or sign of any bed bugs in the room you stayed or the entire hotel. If there was any bedbugs in the hotel, the Health Department would have closed my hotel and have me change all the mattresses and linen. We are operational still with 100% occupancy.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

The room was very dirty and it had an awful smell as did the lobby and hallways. The carpet and the mattresses were very soiled & dirty. My sister and I shared a room with two beds and we found bed bugs under the mattress!! My suggestion for this hotel is burn it to the ground!! Stay here at your own risk!

• Stayed: July 2012