“Extra Charge for another Person”

Days Inn Warrensburg
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Warrensburg
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We drove into town to pick our son up from UCM and go on a family skiing vacation over spring break. We picked him up from his dorm to spend the night with us, so we could leave very early the next day. They wanted to charge extra for his stay. So we took him back to his dorm. We went straight to bed and got up very early the next day and left. The room was clean and we took showers and spent the night. It was adequate for one night. We would never stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Deana M
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Warrensburg

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I read the reviews on tripadvisor before I checked in. They were fairly bad. I was impressed. Check in was quick and to the point. The room was clean functional. The lobby does have an unusual smell, it's not bad, and thankfully the rooms do not have this smell. I was there for 2 nights, my room was refreshed and was overall a good place to stay. I attended the Whiteman AFB air show and given the chance to come back, I will stay here again. Thanks for a good nights sleep, even though I was up late with excitement of going to the air base to see some aerial performances.

Room Tip: Book early. They were sold out for 3 days. Upstairs, so you don't have to listen to people runni...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 24, 2011

I've had both friends and family stay in this hotel during visits. It's too outdated for the price,the walls are yellowed from smoke and age and it's in a terrible location. Go a mile down the road.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank jjj13100
Reviewed November 28, 2011

To start, when you walk in the hotel, there is a strange smell. I couldn't figure it out, and the smell was also in the staircase and 2nd floor hallway. I actually had to purchase air freshner for my room to help with the odor. The carpets were not vacuumed and looked very dirty and old. My chain for the door was broken and the outlet by the bed did not work. I didn't try the breakfast as I could not get past the smell in the lobby, but it consisted of fruit, cereal, toast, bagels, pastries and juices. Otherwise, the beds were comfortable and clean, nice selection of channels on the television and the bathroom was clean. I would stay here again if I had no other alternative, but more than likely not again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank susan r
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Very nice trip while staying here. It's comfortable and clean, very low price. The employees are really friendly also.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Erika A
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Great place to stay. Everything is really up to par. Clean rooms, great service, amazing house keeping. I really had a great time here, and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Mitchell H
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Everyone here is so nice! I've stayed other places where the employees try to act like they don't see you. Even the housekeeper greeted me and asked if I needed anything extra. Very impressed.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Styles D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrensburg
Super 8 Warrensburg
Laci's Country Inn
#1 of 2 in Knob Noster
Americas Best Value Inn- Knob Noster
Fairfield Inn & Suites Warrensburg

Been to Days Inn Warrensburg? Share your experiences!