“Family Fun!!!”

Bear Creek Trail Rides and Stable
Reviewed July 23, 2014

If you want to trail ride then visit Bear Creek Stables. By far the most inexpensive in town however they accept cash only and make your reservations early. Trails were nice and wooded. You don't have to be an experienced rider to enjoy the trail.

1  Thank Tammy C

Reviewed July 12, 2014

My mom and I booked this ride, and it was the best thing we have done this summer. The horses are beautiful and gentle. The staff was polite, friendly, and knowledgeable! I will definitely recommend this place. I plan on booking another experience very soon. Be advised, book in advance and bring cash.

4  Thank DeannaBaber
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We booked this as an after thought to an otherwise unimpressive stay in Branson...thank goodness we did. It's by far the most inexpensive horseback riding gig in the area (cash only) and the horses and staff were great. The trail was sometimes steep, always wooded which was nice because it was cool and shaded. The best part was crossing Bear Creek. My only regret is that we didn't linger there longer. If you're an experienced rider, let them know so they'll give you a horse that keeps up. Mine was slow and it was a little frustrating but my kids (who had no experience) got the MOST gentle horses (Dakota and Sassy) and it made them fall in love with horseback riding - which is what I was hoping for. When we relive our trip to Branson - this trail ride rises to the top of every conversation. Of all the touristy mindless things we did - thank God we escaped the ridiculous Silver Dollar City to go riding....it was the cherry on top. Book it and bring cash...and enough to tip your guide. p.s. There were kids there in soccer shorts....they regretted it. Dress your kids appropriately.

4  Thank Rob m
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

One of last events and some of our daughters said it was the best. Guides were great. We would recommend this activity to anyone.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Me and my Daughter also my Son In Law rode horses here Sunday/6/22/2014/ Enjoy the horse ride and the staff did a great.I do recommend this place.
Gregg Spurlock-Sunday/6/22/2014