“The best family activity we've ever enjoyed !!!”
Review of Triple-G ATV Rides - CLOSED

Triple-G ATV Rides
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I took our family of (5) on a two hour outing to Triple G last summer and boy were we pleasantly surprised. After fitting us for helmets and a short training session we headed for the trails. Our guide took us a couple hundred yards and we dove into a hill decent of amazing fun. From that point on it was nothing but excitement. There were all kinds of terrain from windy trails to fast straight aways, crossing a creek with water nearly up to our knees. We saw several species of wildlife. Our guide was amazing and our daughter's friend was in love lol.
By the end of the outing I was just about crawling I was so tired from the extremely awesome fun (I'm 50 and not in the greatest shape to put it lightly).
CRAZY OVER THE TOP VALUE FOR THE MONEY. YOU'VE GOT TO TRY THIS ONE.
-Barry Brecheisen of Wichita, Kansas

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Our family vacations in Branson every year for two weeks. The last two years we have rode ATVs at Triple G. It is one of the highlights of our 2 weeks in Branson. I have an 18 year old daughter and a 13 year old son. My wife and kids love it! It is worth the cost. You will enjoy the ride and the natural beauty. We have seen deer, wild turkeys, and the beautiful creek. The family that operates the company are down to earth and enjoyable. Have fun in Branson and get your bod on a quad!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We took my sister and her husband with us to Branson for a visit and booked rides at Triple-G ATV. Our guide Justin was awesome, the trail was awesome, the whole experience was absolutely awesome!
From booking the event to greeting us at the site, Doug was most helpful and very enthusiastic, friendly and welcoming. The two hour ride includes some detailed and necessary rules and regulations. The terrain was exceptional, the scenery outstanding, and the ride was overall an A+ with rocks, hills, flatland, and even some water crossing. We couldn't have asked for more.
Oh, and they have an actual practice course to go over first which was great to familiarize us with the vehicles and to get comfortable for first timers as well as seasoned riders.
We stopped for photo ops and one included an old stagecoach stop and the original coach path. The weather for this time of year was superb and made our visit even more eventful
The fee was most reasonable since it's the least expensive of any places that we'd been to before for ATV riding.
This was the best part by far of our Branson visit. And we are ready to go back again whenever we can. Thanks, Triple-G ATV, we loved it!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I spent the week of my 40th birthday in Brandon and wanted to do some fun things, and riding an ATV for only the 2nd time was on my list. These guys are were nice and helpful, and made our ride very fun. The ride is 2 hours and in my opinion worth every sent..

1  Thank Tammy H
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Road double atv with hubby. Lee was so helpful and friendly. Josh was our guide he did a great job even though he went up to many hills for this passenger but hubby enjoyed so it was worth it and I really didn't mind. Great family business and awesome trip because of them :).

1  Thank jean r