“Excellent ride! Most thrilling ride in the woods..”
Review of Triple-G ATV Rides - CLOSED

Triple-G ATV Rides
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Had a great time riding the ATV. They take you into a large densely wooded area that has different terrains, sharp turns and a river crossing as well. The guide was so helpful and stops wherever you want to take pictures. I highly recommend this ride to everyone.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Was more rugged than I had pictured which added to the fun! So not a man made track. You're on the woods with no prelaid track. I was afraid may be too much for me but I soon got used to. Can't wait to go back. Helmets required so bring from home unless you don't mind the ones they have. We used our football helmets:) looked goofy I'm sure but it worked:) children can't drive (which will make sense when you take tour) but equally fun for my 9 year old boy who at first was disappointed that he couldn't drive. He loved it!!!

1  Thank Burns1234
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is not your grandma's ATV ride! On the 2 hour ride you go through creeks, a river, rocks, fields, up a mountain and, of course, down :) We had two or three breaks to take pictures and rest which was nice. We found the ride very challenging. We have been on several ATV rides before, including in Hawaii, and I will say this was by far the most exciting terrain. We went in May and the river was too high in some places to cross. They said in the summer they stop and riders can get in the river to cool off which sounded fun. A little too cool to do that on our trip. It would be great for teens also. I believe they can take younger kids in a different kind of four wheeler. Check with them on that. The owner is a great lady - so sweet, and our guide was fantastic! Anyway, it was a blast and something different to do than all the touristy stuff in Branson.

1  Thank VVC0634
Reviewed May 6, 2013

You don't have to be some young thing to have a great time at Triple-G ATV Rides. My husband and I are both past 70 and had so much fun. The other couple with us - slightly younger - also enjoyed the ride and fantastic views along the trail. The scenery was just beautiful. Doug, our guide, was very attuned to what we could do and not do and we pretty much kept up with him the whole ride. Would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone of any age looking for some fun. The staff is very friendly. Would go back anytime.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This was our first time to ride ATVs and we appreciated our guide's quick lesson and helpful tips prior to riding. My husband is considering buying an ATV and our guide was most helpful in letting us try all the makes and models he had available and telling us the good and bad points of each. We had a blast riding the trails, which were full of tight curves, water hazards, and rough terrain to challenge our skills. There is even a stream they let you cross, except we arrived after several days of rain, so the water was too high for us to drive through on that day. The owner was so very nice and gracious to us and let us come in earlier than our appointment since rain was again in the forecast. We highly recommend it.