“Amazing !”

Triple-G ATV Rides
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing !”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I had so much fun! I was a first timer and I was pretty nervous at first but the instructors taught well and i caught on very fast! They were amazing ! Beautiful land, very nice customer service and it was my favorite thing do too! I loved it ! I wish i lived closer to Branson so i can go whenever i want ! They were amazing and everyone should go and try it ! It wasnt expensive either !

Visited July 2012

Kansas City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ride of your life!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We were looking for adventure and we found it here! I will admit, I was skeptical. I figured we would putt putt through a field and that would be it. NOT so! First of all, we were offered the very best and newest ATV's with power steering and automatic transmission. Ricky, our guide, took us through the woods, up and down rugged hills, through the mud and streams. We rode through a cane forest and then the evergreens. The terrain was divers and exciting! This was the highlight of our trip! Getting dirty has never been so much fun!

1 Thank Tonya C
Columbus, Indiana
“Best thing we did in Branson”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My gilfriend and I had a four day jam-packed things to do and this by far, was the very best of them all. Nothing comes close to it. Justin was our guide and he was really patient with teaching us. First time on ATV. The track was spectacular and what made it better was all the rain the day before we went. Muddy, slippery at some places just amazing. Justin stopped a couple of times to show us some attractions and history there. The well, view from the top of mountain and the histoic house - will not say what it was. We both guessed it wrong.

Will do it again in a heart beat. After we got comfortable riding the ATV, Justin encouraged us to challenge ourselves will emphasizing safety.

Still feel the adrenaline rush even when i'm typing

Marco Island, Fl
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Fun on 4 Wheels Missouri has to Offer!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Ricky was a great guide and the course was a perfect mix of all terrains!. Ricky was able to guage our ability levels and provide us an adventure that exceeded our expectations. This is a must do for anyone who enjoys 4-wheeling and doesn't have machines and a venue of their own.

Marco Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Ricky was OUTSTANDING! 5+ stars”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We drove 1.5 hrs (well worth it) for this event. Greeted immediately by Ricky and Lee who were both very helpful in getting us ready for our ride. Ricky guaged our group of 4 and gave us a really cool ride while still keeping a high level of safety. We had a blast! Our ride was expertly fit to our experience level. Ricky's passion for riding is what makes you want to come back and do this again! Spend a morning or afternoon with Ricky and Lee and you'll have something to talk about for weeks! An incredible bargain at $65/2hrs per machine! Thanks for fixing our otherwise VERY BORING week in Missouri!