“Relaxing Experience- great for first timers!”

Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: World Class Eco-Adventure! Visitors of all ages soar through and above trees, past rugged bluffs and over the forest fauna in the pristine Ozark Mountains. The range of authentic eco-adventures include zipline canopy tours (guided excursions across numerous ziplines, sky bridges, and platforms)-the 2½ hr Ozarks Xplorer, the 1½ hr Flying Prospector; Blue Streak Fast Line and Free Fall Xpress; nighttime canopy tours; Wolfe Creek Photo Safari Guided Walking Tour; Ol' Blue Gemstone Mining; themed gift shop at Wolfe Creek Station, and more. As a member of the ACCT, certification of the course and all guides meets or exceeds ACCT standards. 7 miles N of Branson on US Hwy 65..
Western North Carolina
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Relaxing Experience- great for first timers!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

What a fun experience! My husband and I have been zip-lining multiple times and this place was the most relaxing. They have a system that "brakes" for you so you can just sit back and enjoy the ride. The course is on a preserve and the guides share some of the property's history while you are zipping. The course and the guides are certified! A huge plus when you are trusting their equipment and knowledge. Really enjoyed it!

Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

All of the employees were friendly, and the expertise of the guides and their attention to safety was clear to see. As first-timers, we felt very secure and had a great time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone! Their website made it easy to compare the different options and book online.

San Antonio, Texas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“All of us LOVED it!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

My husband and I had been ziplining in Jamaica several years ago and decided to take our teenage kids to zip in the Ozarks. On Thursday, Junen 19th, we were met by Marshall met us for our tour. We only hadh 10 people on our tour and that was just enough to have a great time. Everything was fun, exciting, and done really well. The information provided on the history of the place was very interesting and safety is definitely priority one with these folks. We took the Flying Prospector Tour which was 4 zips and 7 bridges. It was just enough for the kids and for us. The family pass made it quite affordable. The weather was fantastic and we were quite lucky. Thanks to the entire Branson Zipline and Canopy Tour crew for a great day!

Saint Charles, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Family Adventure While in Branson”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My dad (74), my daughter (18), and I took the flying prospector tour with Branson Zipline. We had a blast, and were very impressed with their operation. We used the web site to book and pay for our tours. The web site is well organized and helpful. The property is beautiful, the staff is professional, and the ziplining was great fun. I left feeling like this is something I would recommend to just about everyone. Dad is not a spring chicken, and I am a cancer patient, and we did not leave feeling over taxed. Even though our tour did not include the steepest zipline, we chose the flying prospector so that we could walk some canopy bridges, and ride multiple ziplines. Branson Zipline provides good value for the cost.

Btw, I did notice some complaints about a no refund policy. I do understand why that policy might be necessary in order to stay in the zipline business. We checked the weather before hand, and booked our tour only a few hours in advance.

1 Thank Stacy J
Brownsville, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We are older parents with a seven yr old. The guides were very friendly and personable. None of us had ever been zip lining and my son was a bit nervous. The guides teased w my son to ease his tension. After the first run he felt a whole lot more comfortable with this zip lining thing. At the end of the course (7 runs), he felt like a master. The old man even made it. The toughest part is walking up some stairs after a break in the course. It's a bit expensive, but it's also a fabulous memory and I like supporting nature conservation.