“Awesome Adventure!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours

Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: World Class Eco-Adventure! Visitors of all ages soar through and above trees, past rugged bluffs and over the forest fauna in the pristine Ozark Mountains. The range of authentic eco-adventures include zipline canopy tours (guided excursions across numerous ziplines, sky bridges, and platforms)-the 2½ hr Ozarks Xplorer, the 1½ hr Flying Prospector; Blue Streak Fast Line and Free Fall Xpress; nighttime canopy tours; Wolfe Creek Photo Safari Guided Walking Tour; Ol' Blue Gemstone Mining; themed gift shop at Wolfe Creek Station, and more. As a member of the ACCT, certification of the course and all guides meets or exceeds ACCT standards. 7 miles N of Branson on US Hwy 65..
Fayetteville, Arkansas
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome Adventure!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

My daughter and I did this excursion for my 45th Birthday!!! It was so awesome and a great way to spend a couple of hours!! Brittany and Tyler was awesome guides and made the experience so very awesome!!! The pricing was good and the location was easy to find!!! I would definitely recommend if you and the family is in the area to make a reservation and get your zipline adrenaline pumping!!!!

Shirley H

Columbia, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An Experience Above The Rest, Literally!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had never ziplined before, and I am more than thrilled we chose Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours! The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and the gift shop provided a cool place for us to wait and look around. The grounds were clean, and the staff were efficient and professional (quite impressive for young adults!) We chose to do it all on the Canopy Adventure Combo, the Blue Streak and Free Fall Express were breathtaking a positive way. Our guides, Shelby and Paul, were entertaining and made the group laugh and feel at ease the entire time, well done! We are looking forward to returning with a group.

Wichita
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Zipping down the line”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Ok, I'm a grandma, but I love to have fun and this definitely was fun. My husband and I were the only one's on the the tour being that it was a week day and we just timed it right. As we were leaving a large group came in. The guides were awesome. The only downside was that I had the beginnings of a head cold and being up high made me feel a slight vertigo while I was standing on the platform getting ready to zip, BUT the zipping was awesome and totally fun!!!! I went para sailing the next day and had an awesome time in Branson.

Nashville, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Better Than The Rest”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This zipline course is definitely one of the better ones around Branson. You will find a lot of them that kind of zip you down from a tower or over a parking lot, but this one actually took you through some pretty majestic canopies. At one point, my foot even skimmed a tree limb as a I barreled through the treetops.

The price was pretty steep, but all in all I did enjoy my experience. I opted out of the Blue Streak zipline, as I couldn't justify spending an additional $30 for a 10 second drop. A little trick I learned early on - Show you Branson Guest Pass, and they'll give you a free 5 x 7 photo!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ed M
Racine, Wisconsin
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Awesome Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We practically received a private adventure due to Christmas Day! We had 2 guides and it was a blast! The Ozarks give a beautiful scene to zip in. We would highly recommend!

Visited December 2012