“Great family experience!”

Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: World Class Eco-Adventure! Visitors of all ages soar through and above trees, past rugged bluffs and over the forest fauna in the pristine Ozark Mountains. The range of authentic eco-adventures include zipline canopy tours (guided excursions across numerous ziplines, sky bridges, and platforms)-the 2½ hr Ozarks Xplorer, the 1½ hr Flying Prospector; Blue Streak Fast Line and Free Fall Xpress; nighttime canopy tours; Wolfe Creek Photo Safari Guided Walking Tour; Ol' Blue Gemstone Mining; themed gift shop at Wolfe Creek Station, and more. As a member of the ACCT, certification of the course and all guides meets or exceeds ACCT standards. 7 miles N of Branson on US Hwy 65..
Bridgewater, NJ
8 attraction reviews
“Great family experience!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We warmed up for this on another single zipline in Branson, and our teen girls felt ready for the 7-zip ride here. It was great! Our guides Kelsey and Chris kept it fun and safe. Only two wishes: first, that there was more and second, that the photos afterwards were less expensive.

Kansas City, Missouri
“The most fun in the Branson area!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We did the 7 zip line tour. It was awesome. It was my wife's 50th Birthday and she is afraid of heights. She wanted to do this. She almost chickened out before we started. The staff (Corey and Chelsea) were simply the Best and most fun people to hang with. They made her feel so comfortable. Their safety and equipment was top notch. Needless to say, my wife, our friend, and I had an absolute blast. I highly recommend Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours. I just wish Trip Advisor would list them under Branson area instead of Walnut Shade. Go. Do it. You will be happy you did.
R. White

Strafford, Missouri, United States
“Fantastic Staff!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Only wish we had opted for the longer tour! The guides were knowledgeable, professional, and a lot of fun! Plus, there is a back-story to go along with the property. A great time was had by our group of four, two adults and two young teens. I recommend this to everyone!

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Exhilarating!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Awesome! So much fun, even being afraid of heights, I did it! Very safe. Instructors were fun and helpful!

oklahoma
“Made me feel like a kid again”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My first zip line and it won't be my last!! Was a great experience, the crew were very encouraging and made it the thrill of a lifetime!! I can't wait to go back and do all seven!!