“Ziplining in Missouri” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours

Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: World Class Eco-Adventure! Visitors of all ages soar through and above trees, past rugged bluffs and over the forest fauna in the pristine Ozark Mountains. The range of authentic eco-adventures include zipline canopy tours (guided excursions across numerous ziplines, sky bridges, and platforms)-the 2½ hr Ozarks Xplorer, the 1½ hr Flying Prospector; Blue Streak Fast Line and Free Fall Xpress; nighttime canopy tours; Wolfe Creek Photo Safari Guided Walking Tour; Ol' Blue Gemstone Mining; themed gift shop at Wolfe Creek Station, and more. As a member of the ACCT, certification of the course and all guides meets or exceeds ACCT standards. 7 miles N of Branson on US Hwy 65..
Chicago, Illinois
“Ziplining in Missouri”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

We were on a girls trip with my aunts and we had a great time. It was their first time and they were a little on the nervous side, but the staff were very understanding and helped them get through the initial fear. :-) We only did the 4 zip lines rather then the 7 zip lines. After we were done we felt we should of done the 7, since we had so much fun. Nathan and Ryan were our guides and they were very cool. They were relaxed and laid back. They didn't rush us through it at all. :-) Definitely a great time and if you haven't done zip lining you should definitely try it in Missouri at this company.

Visited April 2013

“First time zip lining...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

My wife and I spotted the brochure as we were having lunch. We called about reservations and set some for the next day. We went in and were immediately greeted by the staff. They answered questions, eased our nerves, and made us feel incredible about being there. We hadn't even gone on the zip line yet. The staffers that served as our guides were helpful, knowledgable about the preserves history, and showed us a great time. The pictures and memories my wife and I made that day, as we soared through the canopies, will provide us with stories and smiles for a lifetime. Thank you to all involved for providing an excellent cap to an amazing weekend.

Wisconsin
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Canonball!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The zipline and canopy tour was a blast - from the ride up to the towers, the friendly guides, and the beautiful scenery. I was very nervous at first but our guide said - Just pretend like your jumping into a pool and Canonball and he was right - that made it so much easier and fun! A must do!

San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“What a Blast!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Having never done a zipline we were some what nervous as we got our gear on. The ride up the hill in the Swiss army jeep was so much fun. Once we crossed the suspension bridge to the first tower all fear was gone. The guides are incredible and make the journey so fun. You have got to do this!!!

Visited March 2013
Sedalia, Missouri
“What a Rush”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

We took the quick Zipline, that lasted for maybe 40 seconds. It was a lot of fun, but the 100 foot drop at the end was very scary, but made it worth the money. The guy who straped me in didn't make sure my harness was on right, which it wasn't, luckily a girl caught it right before I started the Zip. They said I would have been safe, just hanging wrong. I would totally do it again though.

Visited March 2013