“Best catfish!!”

Moreland's Catfish Patch & Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 5 Restaurants in Vienna
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
ctemom
“Best catfish!!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I had the grilled catfish and my husband had fried.. both were amazing! The steamed broccoli was wonderful. The service is fast! The bartenders know exactly what they are doing, are friendly and well kept. We will be back often! The only downfall is that the bar needs more space in front of it. It won't deter my going back.

“Holy Catfish!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is a little out-of-the-way place off Highway 63 north of Rolla a few miles. The sign is yellow with a fish on it with a road just past it. Go about 2 miles down and it's the last building on the left before the end of the road. We had great catfish. I had blackened style and my husband had fried all you can eat. Immense amount of food. My cole slaw was great, broccoli was fine. The best part may have been our waitress, who was a very bright, young woman with a great future. We would definitely go back to this place. Not much ambience, but really fun. We hear there is music on Friday nights.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Usedtolikeit
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Not a big catfish fan, but I'd eat this catfish any day!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Moreland's was recommended by our innkeepers as a spot for us to watch the Virginia Tech bowl game on 29 Dec 2012 while staying at the nearby Rock Eddy Bluff (Aunt Phoebe's Perch). I ordered the two-piece catfish plate and was really impressed with the quality of the fish! The fish was light and flaky - battered with a very light batter. Not greasy at all and cooked to perfection. Thanks for letting us watch the game!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank xjgrl
Blacksburg
“Unexpected find!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

You have to pay attention to the directions and road signs to find Moreland's, but you will not be disappointed. This little family restaurant/bar was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. I had the pork chop (good, but pork and montreal seasoning was an interesting, if not uninspiring combo). My girl had the fried catfish, and it was great! The beer was cold, the game was on the tube, and the service was helpful and attentive.

• Visited December 2012
Osage Beach, Missouri
“Umm Umm Good”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Ate at Moreland's Catfish Patch on Tuesday night - first time since change in Owners/Mngmt several months ago....enjoyed the difference! Bloody Mary's were excellent. My blackened catfish was moist and tasty. We also enjoyed hand battered onion rings and beer battered french fries - might not have been healthy, but gosh was it all good! Service was good, too! We'll look forward to our next trip back!

• Visited October 2012