“family meal”

Lehman's
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Versailles
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Didnt like the food choice for my kids, who have allergies...not a kid friendly menu, all or nothing.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

The first time we went to Lehman's was in the early 90's , It was by reservations only and was in there home, the food was great, and the service was great, they would come out and talk to you and it was a very freindly place. When they moved into town the food is still good but the service is just like any other resturants.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is one of those places you love to find and all the locals can tell you about. It's not fancy inside or out but the food is great and just like Grandma would make except Grandma don't cook like these folks. It is operated by Mennonites and everyone was very friendly and the service was great. They have a salad bar, small buffet or you can order off the menu. I ate there two days in a row and will go back the next time I'm in the area. They are very reasonably priced. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank BusymanMissouri
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have eaten at this establishment since it started over twenty some years ago . Lehman's originated as a private by reservation only in home Amish dinner eatery . This place originally was fabulous , great Amish food cooked and seasoned perfectly with great service . However the business moved to town and forgot their roots . Now it is bland , unseasoned food and no refills on any drinks . All this restaurant needs to do to recapture their grandeur is simply use the salt and pepper shakers when cooking , purchase and use some flyswatters and refill the tea glasses . It is sad to see the demise of a quaint Amish establishment .

2  Thank GMIVersailles_mo_
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The last time I went to this restaurant, the serivce was HORRIBLE! The food was not seasoned at all, we had to refill our own drinks while the staff sat there and watched us!!!! Everytime I have been there, it's been the same experience. I will never return!!!

Been to Lehman's? Share your experiences!