“RE: better at lunch: dinner was not good at all”
Review of Corner Pub & Grill

Corner Pub & Grill
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Valley Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I came for lunch earlier this week because they have a gluten free menu. The steak salad was fine. It had a few different kinds of lettuce, steak, blue cheese and a different vegetables. Because of that lunch, we visited again for dinner tonight. Not good. My salad was wilted head lettuce with steak chunks, blue cheese, and two small chunks of tomato. I mentioned to the waitress the difference between lunch and this evening's dinner and she acted concerned. But she offered no explanation or assistance. This salad tonight was truly BAD. Also, my husband's chicken romaine wrap had one (1!) small wilted piece of romaine lettuce with chicken, a bit of dressing and no grated cheese. Truly disappointing. We will not go here again.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have gone here many times, mostly for the atmophere outside and the drinks. I think the food is just average. I tend to frequent this spot more in Spring and the Summer when we can sit outside and snack on appetizers or pizza. I've also had their Spinach Salad which is good. I think the food is just average. Waitresses are friendly.

1  Thank NancySaintLou
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Excellent food. The atmosphere is friendly with quite efficient waiters. I loved the drunken potato soup, filled with lots of goodies. It is on my list of favorite restaurants.