The room was clean, the staff was wonderful...but, unfortunately, the night I was there, (Saturday, Oct 7th), the hotel was full because of a soccer game in town and the room I was in (203) was right above the lobby, next to the elevator. It was very noisy with everyone laughing, talking and partying in the lobby until after 10:00 that night, and again early Sunday morning when everyone was in the lobby eating breakfast.
So, my advice to anyone staying there, is this: if you are there on a weekend, make sure you don't stay in any of the rooms above the lobby!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Southwest is located in St. Louis County suburb Valley Park. At the junction of I-44 and Highway 141, it's an easy drive to downtown St. Louis and West County attractions and businesses. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis-Southwest Hotel Valley Park
- Drury Inn And Suites St. Louis-Southwest
- Drury Inn Saint Louis
- Drury Inn St Louis Southwest
- Drury Saint Louis