“You've got better options”
Review of Racanelli's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Racanelli's
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Maybe it's just me, but the pizza sauce used here on everything is a turn off, too sweet. If you got to do pizza, you have better options.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Racanelli's has some of the best pizza in town. If you prefer New York style pizza with great taste, then Racanelli's is your place. Better than regular chain store pizza and just very good quality. If you love good pizza, give this place a try!!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I'd like to give a great review about Racanellis, they have the Sicilian which is an excellent pizza! I have always received courteous service there and the food is delivered "piping hot"! BUT they mess up my order every time I call and they are always late. Last time they were more than 30 mins later than they promised. There are a lot of pizza places...

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I grew up on the east coast and now live in the mid-south where "real" pizza is a treat if you can find it. We recently took children and grandchildren to St. Louis for a few days. After a day at the zoo, we were too tired to drag everyone to a restaurant so we took a chance on Racanelli's. A great choice! I am not easy to please, but this pizza was GOOD by Jersey standards. Prices are reasonable and the restaurant was convenient to our hotel, the Drury Inn and Suites at Forest Park.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I'm originally from NJ and have lived in St. Louis for most of my life....among the variety of things that I miss about the East Coast, pizza typically floats to the top. The wide sliced, thin and chewy crust, tangy sauce and melted mozzarella of a NJ or NY pizza is what Racanelli's does best. Any NY/NJ transplants.....this is a must visit!!