“Yummy Tummy”

Three Kings Pub House
Reserve with OpenTable
Three Kings Pub House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delmar
Transit: Merto link 4 blocks away
Description: Rotating craft beer taps, award winning burgers & wings, and global pub food! Located in both Des Peres and the Delmar Loop!
Rolla, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Tummy”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Happy Hour boasts half price drafts and my wings were..,.,amazing. Ok, a little salty but, luckily, I like salt. Comfy and neighborly like. The girls here have real boobies. Check it out.

• Visited September 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Awesome appetizers!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I was here with a party of four and we ordered several appetizers to share. We had the captain crunch shrimp, Thai spicy wings, fried pickles, steak and portobello quesadilla, and pub chips with cheddar rarebit, and a cup of lobster bisque. Every bite was absolutely fantastic. My only complaint about this place would be the lack of Schlafly on tap. That's a bit disappointing, but the food we had was great and I'd definitely go back for more!

• Visited August 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good food with a twist”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My friend and I went on Saturday before the Muny. It wasn't crowded, but did start filling up (and getting louder) as afternoon became evening.
Our server was very friendly and attentive. We got the hummus - which had a bit of a kick, but was not overly spicy. It arrived with roasted red peppers and some cucumbers in addition to the pita bread. I tried the gyro sliders and they were delicious. My friend got the BBQ special and sweet potato fries and enjoyed these.
I was stuck with Hi-C pink lemonade since I don't do soda/caffeine/alcohol. Apple juice or fresh lemonade would have been a welcome alternative.

• Visited August 2013
Rockford, Illinois
“Nice Pub”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My new husband and I stopped here for drinks on the sidewalk while staying at the Moonrise hotel on our honeymoon and had such great "curbside" service that we made it a point to come back for lunch before we left St. Louis. We had a great meal with good service and great atmosphere! Would visit again.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank IrishIs69
Highland, Michigan
“Great pub, cold beer and good food.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to grab a beer (wide variety of domestic and imports), burger and some munchies. Nice out door seating for a summer evening and nice indoor pub with great ambiance. Servers have been eonderful. And each evening there is good dinner menu and great daily specials. Worth a vist if in the area.

• Visited July 2013