“Not worth the $”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kingsland Ave.
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband, a huge Sushi fan, was not enthralled with his choices. I had a shrimp dish that was pretty good, but I have had better at lower prices. I doubt I will go back.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great sushi, albeit not truly authentic. Love the entrees as well, and the seafood salad. With a dining space lined with windows to the street, it's a great place to sit and watch the world go by. Staff is pleasant and knowledgeable. Dining space hosts art exhibits as well. I only wish they'd eliminate the giant TV screen in the dining area; those who want to watch television could go to the bar area, and the dining area would retain more ambience.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

There is nothing special about this huge place. The food is okay, but just okay - and I want sushi to be something special. Tempura was not as light as could be. I won't visit again.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Went he on a Saturday evening and it was a little dead. I ordered sesame chicken and garlic noodles. The noodles arrived just warm and were not garlicy - neither were my colleagues. We mentioned this t the waiter and we received seem garlic noodles on the house which were much better. I also made the mistake of looking inside one of my chicken balls which was very grey and processed. Overall not bad

Reviewed January 15, 2012

My Mongolian Tofu was good, but my wife thought her salmon was excellent along with the mashed potatoes and pineapple mash; therefore, we went back the next night. Unfortunately the salmon was not as fresh as on the first night although it was still good.