“For the mac n' cheese aficionado...”
Review of Cheese-ology - CLOSED

Cheese-ology
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My daughter is mad for mac n' cheese, so we HAD to go here...and while we enjoyed the food and choices and the concept itself, like others here have mentioned, the atmosphere is not what we expected...tables are what you'd find in a fast-food place, so lingering over your yummy mac n' cheese isn't so comfy. That aside, the people are nice, and you WANT them to succeed with a concept like this...and they do, after all, offer Fitz's Root Beer, so they have excellent taste (probably fresh off the brewing line across the street!)... All in all, was nice to go, and we'd probably go back...but it's not at the very top of our list, sadly. St. Louis has so many amazing restaurant choices...so the nice peeps at Cheese-ology may need to ramp it up a bit to attract repeat customers. But definitely go and give it a try!

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

We loved everything we ordered and it was a pretty good value for the money, too!

We waited quite a while to order and then also about 10-15 mins for our food. This is a fast casual restaurant, like a Chipotle kind of concept, so I thought we would get our food sooner than we did.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I am a mac & cheese freak, so my husband indulged me and let us have lunch at Cheese-ology. The atmosphere sucked (sorry!) but the food makes up for it - don't let the looks deceive you! They have a dozen different flavors including, vegan, vegetarian, and with meat. I got the Broccoli Cheddar (a gooey mix of Cheddar Cheese, Broccoli, Onion and a hint of Garlic) and my husband ordered the Bacon, Bacon (Mozzarella and Gruyere cheese, and a generous amount of thick cut Bacon) Out food was served in single-serve iron skillets and covered with bread crumbs. Mine was delicious, and even my husband like his - he practically licked the skillet clean to get all the crusted cheese off the edges. This ain't the blue box mac and cheese and it was awesome! Will go back again.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Cheese-ology is all about varieties of macaroni and cheese...and they are yummy! We've eaten at Cheese-ology twice. The atmosphere is average, the mac & cheese comes to you piping hot in an single serve iron skillet which is great, especially if you like the crusted cheese on the edges. The salads are a good addition to the mac & cheese, very fresh.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Mac and cheese is my favorite food, so I love the idea of a restaurant centered around it. Stopped for lunch and got the "Santa Fe", a southwestern inspired mac n' cheese. Very good. For ten bucks you get a skillet of mac and cheese and a soda. Great lunch spot. I will try to get back.