The worst food I have had in a very long time. My sampler breakfast was loaded with grease and had virtually no flavor. Non-smoking area filled up with smoke. Overall an awful experience. The cute appearance and history of the building do not make up for terrible food. I took a shower when I got home and washed my clothes due to the stench of cigarette smoke in the nonsmoking area. Avoid unless cheap, greasy, tasteless food is what you like.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.