“What else can I say, it's Imos.”
Review of Imo's Pizza

Imo's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 11, 2013

When we visit Troy, we always find time to go to Imos. It's one of the few Imos that has an all you can eat buffet that includes their salad bar. People either love Imo's St. Louis style pizza or they don't. I fall in the former category and crave it more because St Louis is probably the only area in the country (with the exception of maybe San Antonio, TX when Southwestern Bell moved there with a lot of St. Louis employees) where you can get the delicious Provel cheese. My wife and I love the extra thin and crispy crust that's a trademark for St. Louis style pizza. What more can I say. Try it if you haven't already.

Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

The unique flavor of Imos Provel cheese makes this pizza top notch! In addition to the thin crunchy crust. I am always in heaven eating here! Always make Imos a stop when I'm traveling through Missouri!

1  Thank TaraLynn74