“Just a Denny's”
Review of Denny's

Ranked #28 of 38 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Late at night, 8:30 didn't want fast food. This was the nearest option. I should have known better. I continue to be surprised that Denny's can stay in business. Partner had a breakfast. Over easy eggs were overcooked. Sausage was chewy to say the least. Pancakes were tough. I had a burger & fries. Fries were undercooked & cold in the middle. Burger was ok for a burger. Staff spent extended time by the register discussing various personal problems that were inappropriate for the location. I won't waste my time & money again.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Went in to sit down, and were behind about 6 people. All of them were waiting to pay. Took 5 minutes for someone to come up an check them all out, she stared at us, then walked away. Saw servers standing at the back talking and looking up at us, but never came to seat us. After 10 minutes, a girl walked by and asked if we "want a seat or somethin'?" We politely replied no and left.

1  Thank olc473