“Troy, MO Super 8”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Troy
Nevada
“Troy, MO Super 8”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

From the desk clerk to the staff. They were all very friendly and accommodating. We have stayed her before and will stay here every time we travel to through the state. Rooms were clean and beds were great!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

TroySuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Troy, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are glad you had a good stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Rockford
Reviewed September 4, 2013

When I returned late sat night... There were no washcloths
When I returned late sun night... There were no hand towels and only 2 bath towels...(there were 3 of us in room)
Cups weren't replenished on sat and ice container wasn't serviced
This is a very nice Super 8 and I have stayed many times... This was just annoying and not up to their usual standards.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

TroySuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Troy, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback. I apologize that you had some problems with your towels not being stocked. The housekeeping staff checks the rooms in the mornings and afternoons. If you happen to have the "Do Not Disturb" sign on your door, the housekeepers won't go into your room. We also have a 24 hour desk staff to accommodate you if you need any additional items. We hope you will stay with us again soon.
Moravia, Iowa
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had to look for anything to comment about in my room. The only thing really was that I had an accessible room with a different shower head- I htink it caused more condensations down to the trim where it looked dirtier. Bed was better than some hotels I have been in, no the best, but nice. Room was clean and decorated well. Mini fridge and microwave were a plus since I was there a few nights. Breakfast was all carbs. Cereal, danish, toast, bagel. I guess they had a happy hour or something is what my co-workers said. They also have a partnership with the Ultimate Fitness in town which was nice. I wish I woudl have known that originally though. The elliptical was the only cardio machine in the super 8 fitness room and it didn't work so I asked about it not working. When we couldn't get the elliptical to work I was wrote out a pass to the other gym in town. Staff was friendly and helpful, I stayed here for work. The big negative was some construction workers that were a little less than gentleman like to me and my other female co workers. They commented to all of us in one way or another something inappropriate. But that isn't the Super 8's fault. All in all good stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your review and for your business. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will stay with us again the next time you're in the area.
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was very nice. Big breakfast room and lots of choices. The rooms were very clean. Everything was new, great shower. The only thing wrong is it is on the top end. Maybe just a little too high in price. That being said, we would stay here again if we were in the area.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
TroySuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Troy, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for staying at our hotel. We appreciate your review and are glad you enjoyed our new, updated amenities. We hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Troy
Luxury Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Louis West/Wentzville
Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon
Holiday Inn Express Warrenton
Quality Inn Foristell
Quality Inn Foristell
#1 of 1 in Foristell
Hampton Inn St. Louis Wentzville

Been to Super 8 Troy? Share your experiences!