“Super 8 to my rescue”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Troy
Bonney Lake
“Super 8 to my rescue”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I was booked to stay in a different hotel down the street for 3 nights.... since I came into town at midnight & was very weary from a whole day of travel, I stayed the 1 night but VERY quickly booked a room at Super 8 the next morning & checked out from where I had stayed. My move to Super 8 improved my mood instantly (& that of my travel companion as well) The Super 8 in Troy was a savior to my travel, it was everything I could have hoped for, all my expectations were met & or exceeded. It might sound like I'm laying on the good words heavily (that is not my character) but I was very just so very happy with all the Super 8 provided. If my travels take me to Troy in the future I will be sure to go to Super 8...!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

TroySuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Troy, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for giving us such a nice review, we really appreciate it! We strive for high guest satisfaction and are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Springfield
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Was on a personal trip and wanted to stay somewhere close to Moscow Mills, Mo. Saw a sign for a Super8 along the highway and since I had good luck with Super8 before decided to try there first. It was very busy but was greeted promptly and they said they had a few rooms left. The desk employees were very nice and quickly got my room key. Although they were very busy, the room was very quiet and clean and got a very nice sleep. Check out was very quick, and agin very friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

TroySuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Troy, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It is much appreciated. We are lucky to have a great staff at our hotel. I am so glad we were able to accomodate you and we hope you will stop in again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Troy
Luxury Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn St. Louis Wentzville
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Louis West/Wentzville
Holiday Inn Express Warrenton
Quality Inn Foristell
Quality Inn Foristell
#1 of 1 in Foristell
Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon

Been to Super 8 Troy? Share your experiences!