“luxury...”

Luxury Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Troy
Reviewed March 20, 2014

From a long days traveling I stopped at this hotel looking for a good nights sleep. I was glad I found a decent place within my budget. The rooms were clean the rooms also had fast net service. breakfast was good at the price. the employee jack checks and keeps eye on everyone in the parking lot to make sure nothing goes wrong. since it was hard to find a parking their. I definitely recommend this place :) happy with my visit

Room Tip: Rooms are very clean
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Luxuryinn S, Manager at Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Luxury Inn likes to thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write us a kind review. We are glad to hear that our staff has been doing a good job on fulfilling guest satisfaction. Luxury Inn likes to keep the guests safety as a number one priority here, and we are glad that you have noticed. Thank you for choosing Luxury Hotel as your stay and look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Stayed at this place for one evening. It was cheaper than the Super 8 and looked a lot cleaner than the cheaper hotel, that's why we decided to stay at this place. The staff was very friendly and had extra necessities if we ran out. It is honestly the cheaper cleaner stay in town. It's also within walking distance of multiple food places and stores such as Dollar General.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Luxury Inn & Suites. We also like to kindly Thank you for taking time out to write us a kind review. Look forward to seeing you again in the future, and thank you once again for the kind compliments. Have a great day!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stay here every time I fly from the UK for business. The team here hasn’t changed much in the last 5 years it seems. It’s great to walk in and see familiar faces. I just have to make one call and they know who I am, and they make sure to save a room for me. All I Do is give my name, and everything is set. The little things impress me here. The staff remembers me and my name. Ridiculously quick room service where and the rooms are a good size, with comfy beds and easy to use air conditioners/heaters. Their wifi network is just amazing. Everything you need, you can find at Luxury Inn for a great and low price, especially if you are on a budget

Room Tip: choose hot tub rooom is very big
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

We really appreciate the time you have taken to write us a kind review. We are very happy that our team is doing a great work to keep you happy for the past 5 years, bringing you back each year. Hope the staff continues to do their hard work to continue having you as our guest for the next incoming years. Thank you for choosing Luxury Inn as your stay. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had been travelling on the road for a nearly 10 hours and we had to take a stop. We were so thankful we found this hotel on our way. We stopped in real late, and they gave us a very special rate. The lobby was just beautiful. As soon as you walk in, you can tell they were doing a good job of keeping the place clean. I had not even had to look at the room, because I know they would have clean rooms. The gentleman who had checked us in, was very nice to us, and showed a lot of respect for us as well. They had a good breakfast in the morning, as well as a good heated indoor pool. It definitely came in handy after such a long drive. The most important thing I look for when I check in is if they have wi-fi, and they have very fast and free internet. I had no issues with the hotel, besides the fact that we did have a little bit of a hard time driving into the location. Everything else was just perfect, and the rates were decent the stay. Not high at all.

Room Tip: rooms are cleaner then usually and decorated
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Luxuryinn S, Manager at Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to write our hotel a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward to seeing you in the future. We understand many people have been on the road for several hours, and they want to have a place to relax, and get some good nights sleep for their next day. We will continue to show progress with our work and our staff, and hope you stay with Luxury Inn & Suites in the future. Thank you very much for choosing Luxury Inn & Suites as your recent stay.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We have a bunch of relatives living in Troy, and we come and visit them twice a year. We are repeated customers at this hotel, and I must say, we will never change that about our trip. Each time we are here it feels like we are a home away from home. The staff is just super friendly, and helpful. They have great low rates and weekly rates, they also have great internet service. They have several restaurants surrounding them, so even if you had to stay here for a week, you will have one new place to go out to get food everyday of that week. Even the staff of the local restaurants were very nice and pleasant.  I always enjoy my stay here, and we like helping them out as well, as they do need our business.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time out to write our hotel a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward to seeing you in the future. We are also certainly glad to hear that this is like a second home to you. We will continue to keep the progress up, to make sure all your needs are met. Thank you very much for choosing Luxury Inn & Suites as your recent stay.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

The check in time was very quick, especially since I wanted to hit the bed after a long days of travelling. Must say, the rooms are very well kept and they do a good job on keeping the rooms clean. They have a wonderful staff and a very nice facility. Will stop by here if I ever pass by in the future for a place to rest.

Room Tip: Rooms on the corner suites are quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Noraine23
Luxuryinn S, Manager at Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to write our hotel a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you very much for choosing Luxury Inn & Suites as your recent stay.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

On February 19, my hubby unexpectedly quit his job of 30 years, and between that and my job as a 24 hour care giver for a family member, I was at a place where I needed REST, QUIET and PEACE to adjust to the significant changes that were taking place in my life!!!

I wanted a place where I could be close to home in case of emergency (I live in Troy), but also be alone to spend time praying and working out with God where my life was going....to be the best wife and care-giver I could be and find balance in my life.

With two options in Troy, I decided to check in for one night (just to make sure I would be comfortable as a single woman here). Within a few hours I had extended the stay for another night and ended us staying for 5.

Staff was very courteous...hotel clean...reasonable rates...just the place for my rest! The family that manages this hotel are extremely conscientious about their jobs and consider this hotel almost like their home...extending graciousness and a desire for all of their guests to enjoy their experience...from those who only stay one night...to those who stay longer...like me.
I was really kinda sad to leave, but responsibilities called me back....if I ever feel "overwhelmed" by my busy life and have the opportunity to stay there again...I certainly will!

Room Tip: My room (#201) was a single/queen bed...farthest from Hwy 47...facing west. Very quiet place to res...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

We really appreciate you taking time out to write us a kind review. We also are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here, to have some time to yourself. Thank you for your kind comments, and we always strive for the best of our guests. We understood your issue at the time of check-in, in regards for you wanting some time away from your family. We had full respect for that, and kept that in mind, that you wanted some peace and quiet. I am glad that our efforts to help you have a pleasant stay was worth the trip. Thank you once again, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Troy
Super 8 Troy
#7 of 7 in O'Fallon
Quality Inn Foristell
Quality Inn Foristell
#1 of 1 in Foristell

Been to Luxury Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!