“good hotel”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Troy
Tampa, Florida
“good hotel”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stay here every time I fly from the UK for business. The team here hasn’t changed much in the last 5 years it seems. It’s great to walk in and see familiar faces. I just have to make one call and they know who I am, and they make sure to save a room for me. All I Do is give my name, and everything is set. The little things impress me here. The staff remembers me and my name. Ridiculously quick room service where and the rooms are a good size, with comfy beds and easy to use air conditioners/heaters. Their wifi network is just amazing. Everything you need, you can find at Luxury Inn for a great and low price, especially if you are on a budget

Room Tip: choose hot tub rooom is very big
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Luxuryinn S, Manager at Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
We really appreciate the time you have taken to write us a kind review. We are very happy that our team is doing a great work to keep you happy for the past 5 years, bringing you back each year. Hope the staff continues to do their hard work to continue having you as our guest for the next incoming years. Thank you for choosing Luxury Inn as your stay. Have a wonderful day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Tupelo, Mississippi
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had been travelling on the road for a nearly 10 hours and we had to take a stop. We were so thankful we found this hotel on our way. We stopped in real late, and they gave us a very special rate. The lobby was just beautiful. As soon as you walk in, you can tell they were doing a good job of keeping the place clean. I had not even had to look at the room, because I know they would have clean rooms. The gentleman who had checked us in, was very nice to us, and showed a lot of respect for us as well. They had a good breakfast in the morning, as well as a good heated indoor pool. It definitely came in handy after such a long drive. The most important thing I look for when I check in is if they have wi-fi, and they have very fast and free internet. I had no issues with the hotel, besides the fact that we did have a little bit of a hard time driving into the location. Everything else was just perfect, and the rates were decent the stay. Not high at all.

Room Tip: rooms are cleaner then usually and decorated
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Luxuryinn S, Manager at Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to write our hotel a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward to seeing you in the future. We understand many people have been on the road for several hours, and they want to have a place to relax, and get some good nights sleep for their next day. We will continue to show progress with our work and our staff, and hope you stay with Luxury Inn & Suites in the future. Thank you very much for choosing Luxury Inn & Suites as your recent stay.
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

We have a bunch of relatives living in Troy, and we come and visit them twice a year. We are repeated customers at this hotel, and I must say, we will never change that about our trip. Each time we are here it feels like we are a home away from home. The staff is just super friendly, and helpful. They have great low rates and weekly rates, they also have great internet service. They have several restaurants surrounding them, so even if you had to stay here for a week, you will have one new place to go out to get food everyday of that week. Even the staff of the local restaurants were very nice and pleasant.  I always enjoy my stay here, and we like helping them out as well, as they do need our business.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out to write our hotel a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward to seeing you in the future. We are also certainly glad to hear that this is like a second home to you. We will continue to keep the progress up, to make sure all your needs are met. Thank you very much for choosing Luxury Inn & Suites as your recent stay.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The check in time was very quick, especially since I wanted to hit the bed after a long days of travelling. Must say, the rooms are very well kept and they do a good job on keeping the rooms clean. They have a wonderful staff and a very nice facility. Will stop by here if I ever pass by in the future for a place to rest.

Room Tip: Rooms on the corner suites are quieter.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Noraine23
Luxuryinn S, Manager at Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to write our hotel a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you very much for choosing Luxury Inn & Suites as your recent stay.
Troy, Missouri
Reviewed March 3, 2014

On February 19, my hubby unexpectedly quit his job of 30 years, and between that and my job as a 24 hour care giver for a family member, I was at a place where I needed REST, QUIET and PEACE to adjust to the significant changes that were taking place in my life!!!

I wanted a place where I could be close to home in case of emergency (I live in Troy), but also be alone to spend time praying and working out with God where my life was going....to be the best wife and care-giver I could be and find balance in my life.

With two options in Troy, I decided to check in for one night (just to make sure I would be comfortable as a single woman here). Within a few hours I had extended the stay for another night and ended us staying for 5.

Staff was very courteous...hotel clean...reasonable rates...just the place for my rest! The family that manages this hotel are extremely conscientious about their jobs and consider this hotel almost like their home...extending graciousness and a desire for all of their guests to enjoy their experience...from those who only stay one night...to those who stay longer...like me.
I was really kinda sad to leave, but responsibilities called me back....if I ever feel "overwhelmed" by my busy life and have the opportunity to stay there again...I certainly will!

Room Tip: My room (#201) was a single/queen bed...farthest from Hwy 47...facing west. Very quiet place to res...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
We really appreciate you taking time out to write us a kind review. We also are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here, to have some time to yourself. Thank you for your kind comments, and we always strive for the best of our guests. We understood your issue at the time of check-in, in regards for you wanting some time away from your family. We had full respect for that, and kept that in mind, that you wanted some peace and quiet. I am glad that our efforts to help you have a pleasant stay was worth the trip. Thank you once again, and we hope to see you again in the future.
California, Kentucky
Reviewed February 19, 2014

There was a huge snow storm in the Missouri area for almost 2 days I believe. Our car got stuck on the highway, and we were completely lost. A police officer had seen us on the side of the road and helped us get our car to a garage and help us find a hotel for the night. He dropped us off at Luxury Inn because he knew which places would be best recommended in town. We truly agree with him, and his choice. We had a lovely stay here and we felt very homey. It was a homey atmosphere and they never made us feel uncomfortable. Anything we were missing, because we were not prepared for this, they helped us with. Recommended some nice places for lunch and dinner, and our trip turned out to be a good. one. We were saved from being stuck out in the cold for those 2 days. Thank you kind officer who helped us find this place and thanks Luxury Inn for their kind hospitality. If we ever go through, we will surely drop by here. Only downside was the location, but can't blame them. They were completely friendly and respectful. We thank you for giving great hospitality.

Room Tip: Rooms were very organized and clean. bathrooms were clean
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Luxuryinn S, Manager at Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
We like to thank you for taking time out to write our hotel a kind review. We really appreciate your response and feedback. We surely do apologize for not having an easy entrance into the hotel, as we have tried to contact the city several times in regards to this. However, they are not working with us, but we are glad you had enjoyed your stay with us, and will look forward for your next visit. If there is anything else we can do, please feel free to contact us at any time. Once again, thank you for choosing Luxury Inn & Suites Hotel as your stay. Have a wonderful day.
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The lobby is beautiful. The young lady who checked us in was friendly and our room was ready even though we were early. The room is your typical hotel room. The bed was comfy and clean. We were there for a wedding that was in the next town over. It's a pretty good deal if you've been on the road for a while and need some sleep. Close to restaurants too. Didn't get to go to the breakfast, since it was over at 9 and we woke up after 9.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
We like to thank you for your kind review for our hotel from your recent visit. We like to meet all of our guests expectations or needs, and we are striving to reaching to the highest level. We are sorry that you were not bale to reach breakfast in the morning, and had to leave without eating anything. Maybe next time if you will like to stay with us again, you will be able to have some on your way back. We are thankful that you have taken the liberty to give us feed back, and also had given Luxury Inn & Suites to accommodate you. Luxury Inn looks forward for your next visit, and we hope you have a wonderful day.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Troy
Super 8 Troy
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#2 of 7 in O'Fallon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Louis West-O'Fallon

Been to Luxury Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!