Luxury Inn & Suites
$49
  • Pool
$60
TripAdvisor
All reviewssuites in troyhotel roomnice poolbed was comfortablestaff was very friendlywould stay here againmissourilaundry
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The staff is very helpful and everything is always stocked and looking nice. Everything is a breeze. Rooms are nice, comfortable, and clean. Right on 47, so it's a quick drive to 61, Walmart and many restaurants. Burger King is a small walk away along with a Chinese restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank ImNotHereNow
Luxuryinn S, Manager at Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is very kind and nice to hear comments like yours from happy customers that are always welcomed here. We strive to satisfy our guests and it is so great to hear such positive feedback. We do hope that all your expectations and needs were met. We hope you will come stay with Luxury Inn once again if your first stay was pleasant.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Luxury Inn provided a clean, comfortable room for my dad when he came to visit. This was a month-long stay so our needs were a little different than someone staying only one night. The staff was readily available whenever we needed something, and the hotel is well-lit and secure. Right in the heart of Troy, it is accessible to Burger King, Walmart, and Kroger. The mini-fridge and microwave is a bonus for those who don't want to leave their room too early in the morning. The pool is well-maintained, clean, the room temperature is warm, plenty of towels, a shower to rinse off, and adequate seating around the pool. I had checked pricing at the other hotel in town and everything being equal, Luxury Inn is the winner.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I live in Jax Fl. and my momma came to visit me from Iowa with my baby girl. So I was designated the emergent hotel arranger. She was near Troy and I chose a hotel but after reading the reviews my heart couldn't put my family in there! So I looked around and found Luxury Inn was booked but I thought to call anyways. I spoke with Sam at the front desk and explained to him my plight and he asked to put me on hold. Well, anyways we got disconnected and my mom paid for the scary hotel room. I thought it was done. Guess who called me back?? SAM! He was so courteous and helpful. He even found my momma a room EVEN THOUGH everywhere online said `booked`. So momma high tailed it outta scary-ville and stayed at Luxury Inn and Suites. She said she feels much safer staying there and it's so much cleaner and prettier!!! Thank you again, Sam =)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 30, 2013

VERY CLEAN hotel in Troy, MO. They actually use a top sheet to cover their down comforters (on top and on bottom) so they can change them out an wash them each day, which is huge for us. Customer service excellent - actually assisted us with getting a better price than what we orginally were quoted online at. Couldn't have been friendlier, talked with us forever about what to do, where to go, etc. In no hurry to rush us along and did a fantastic job at making us feel at home.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I took a trip to Cuiver river state park and the closest place I could find was Luxury Inn & Suites. The rooms were spacious & very clean and smelled great! I stayed there for 1 night and felt at home due to very friendly and family like customer service which was fast and prompt. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody traveling through Missouri.

Room Tip: As long as you are under Luxury Inn & Suite's roof, you can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

We like to Thank You for your kind and generous response. We appreciate that you have taken the time out to write a review for our hotel and also hope you had a pleasant stay. We always want to provide the best service for our guests and we hope that we have met all your expectations and needs. We would love to see you stay with us again if our hotel has been a great stay for you. Thank you once again for your thoughtful response and you have a wonderful day.