All reviews the concierge lounge front desk office park outdoor pool quiet area hotel is located king bed marysville lobby st louis toni refrigerator whirlpool garage
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

While I have been at worse Marriotts, this one was below average. It is getting a bit long in the tooth. It could use a remodel and staff was average. On the plus side, there is a good restaurant for breakfast on site.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
RuzickaD, Manager at Marriott St. Louis West, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2019

Thank you for your review. We apologize that your stay did not meet your standards. We hope you give us another opportunity to earn your business the next time you are in the St. Louis area. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

Thanksgiving Day 2018; our family of 20 stayed at the Marriott, unfortunately, the restaurant was closed but the bar was serving food. The wonderful bar staff allowed us to sit in the restaurant, and served us a Thanksgiving turkey dinner...the staff was truly amazing.

I would have given this hotel 5-stars had it not been for the terrible housekeeping. When we returned Thursday evening to our room, housekeeping had replaced our towels, made our bed, but did not take the dirty glasses, change our sheets, or vacuum the room. When I complained to the front desk, the wonderful staff provided us a free breakfast, and a 50% discount on our room for 1 night.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank RobQ5820
Reviewed November 11, 2018

Hotel is located at an office buildings area away from anything else. It was difficult to find it as the hotel building does not have the name of the hotel and I had to spend time driving around at night looking for it.
The room I got had a very noisy and loud air flow in the bathroom, and had to change it. The second room’s lock kept failing and I had to go back to the front desk to have it opened. This happened four times.
The room itself was comfortable and nice. I could, however, hear the guests in the next room through the door that separated our rooms. Very annoying as their TV was very loud.
Breakfast was good. After I was seated I was not asked what drink I wanted. I had to look for the waiter to get coffee.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank DCtraveller41
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

If you expecting an upscale Marriott experience this place is not it. You know it, the minute you walk in the door. The night staff is not the most welcoming people. A young man named Dan was most helpful. He is a bright spot. The clerk who gave us our keys didn’t even bother to tell us where the elevators were. We had to ask how to get to our room. I am leaving some things out for brevity.
We were on the 5th floor. The elevator walls were all scratched up. The gold plated phone cover was broken and kind of hanging. As we got off the elevator we heard the roaring and rattling ice machine, we hoped our room was far away from it. Then as I open the door to the room I was met with of a smell of old and muskiness. Also the spot where a refrigerator would be was empty. I called downstairs and they yup there’s not one in there. The did offer to put my food in their frig downstairs. The other thing is not matter how much we turned up the thermostat the room never got warm.
I will say in the morning there eas great water pressure and very hot water for shower, which is a good thing.
This was in no way Marriott experience I want again. i have stayed at nicer Marriott Courtyard hotels.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2018

Located on the W side of St. Louis (just off I-64, near Maryville University), this stay had both not-so-good and good experiences.

On the not-so-good side >> filthy glass in my room; mildew smell in the shower; thermostat not working in room (I set it at 80 degrees since the evening was chilly and there was still cool air venting); no signal for CBS channel and Fox News channel was replaced with the 'Viceland' channel (!); downstairs in their restaurant I received cold sweet potato fries and old Michelob Ultra beer (it stated 'Freshest Before 29Sep18; I was staying on 30October). Also had another guest continually tapping some other room's door for over 10 minutes after 12midnight. I was just about to call down to reception for security when they finally stopped. (I don't blame the hotel for this incident, just a rude guest)

On the good side >> traditional format Concierge Lounge served nice breakfast and evening food items, plus great desserts (my evening had BOTH cheesecake and fudge brownie!). Way-To-Go! Concierge Lounge!

So my Concierge Lounge access salvaged this stay.

Date of stay: October 2018