Marriott St. Louis West
$102
$94
$95
$95
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$93
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$84
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskoutdoor pooloffice parkmarriott stthe king size bedminute driveordered room servicest louiscorner roommini fridgetoniplatinumtoiletriesgmrenovationhousekeeper
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I was visiting Chesterfield, MO on business and this hotel was right next to my client's office. Room was clean, bright and spacious with modern decor. The Starbucks coffee bar offered some small breakfast items and was very convenient to grab and go in the morning. I will definitely stay here again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Linda E, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis West, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear loimln,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Chesterfield! We are glad your stay was comfortable and convenient, and we look forward to hosting you again on your next business trip.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I love staying in Chesterfield and was glad we chose the Marriott. We were in town for a concert and this hotel was only 15 minutes out of downtown St. Louis. Rooms were clean, spacious and comfy. I had updated my profile prior to arriving to request extra towels, extra pillows and double beds. The hotel did not have the requested beds, but since there were only two of us, it was not a big deal. I was pleasantly surprised when a knock on the door mid-day brought those extra towels and pillows. The front desk personnel were super helpful and friendly. They made me feel very welcome and that they appreciated my staying there. After the concert, I desperately needed gas for the car but had no idea where to go. You see, this hotel is located off the main drag with lots of trees and a lake and if you weren't purposely staying there, you would not know it was there. Needless to say, there was no gas station nearby. The front desk clerk was super helpful. She not only gave me the name and address of a gas station, she made sure it was one that was still open! Thankfully, I made it there and back with no problem. I really enjoyed my stay there and will stay again if I am in St. Louis.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear ekidoo,

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad you had a wonderful stay with us at the Marriott West. It is our joy to serve you and we hope to exceed your expectations during your next visit as well. You are always welcome here and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I recently stayed here for a conference. When this hotel was first picked I was annoyed that we were going to be in Chesterfield rather than the Marriot in downtown St. Louis. As soon as I parked in the free covered parking and walked into the beautiful Lobby I changed my mind. The room was outstanding. Modern and classy- lux linens on the bed and very comfortable furniture. The staff was wonderful and our conference rooms were also outstanding.
I would stay here any time I am in the St. Louis area. The staff was outstanding as well as the restaurant staff at the Blue Fire.

Room Tip: Rooms above the 2nd floor don't have views of AC units. Ask for a room facing the pool because that also faces a beautiful wooded creak area. Very peaceful and relaxing.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Timothy T

Dear Timothy T,

Thanks so much for staying with us during your conference. It is our pleasure to serve you, and we are glad you had a surprisingly pleasant visit! We hope to see you again soon - please know you are welcome anytime!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This hotel is "first class", from the lobby to the individual rooms. It features a large deck/patio adjacent to the lobby restaurant which overlooks the outdoor pool. The grounds are quite pleasing and well maintained. It is a park like setting next to a body of water (pond/river?). Very convenient to I-64, yet shielded from the traffic noise by the abundance of trees. The lobby restaurant was a little pricey, however, we found that the prices were similar to other restaurant in the St. Louis metro area. All in all.....a very good experience.

Room Tip: About 6 -7 minutes west, there is a large mall area with all of the usual restaurants found in up-scale mall areas.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear William R,

Thank you for staying with us! We always strive to create a welcoming and relaxing environment here, and we are so pleased that you had a "first class" experience during your stay at the Marriott West. We hope we will see you again on your next visit to St. Louis.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had a room on the 6th floor. When we checked in and got to our room, it was rather small. I had seen Marriott family hotel rooms before, and except for the carpet and comfortable bed, nothing reminded me of a Marriott. Also, the room we were in didn't have a tub, only a shower, which was okay, though I would've preferred a tub, and no rooms were available that had one for our stay. The hotel has a little store next to the front desk for buying drinks, which came in handy during our stay. Overall, the room was comfortable, though I would've preferred to have a door separating the room and the sink area. Otherwise, the staff was accomodating, the room was clean, and the food was excellent. Parking was an issue, and I had to park in the garage adjacent to the hotel most of the time, which was a bit of a walk. I'd recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 6th floor all have showers, no tubs, and parking is a bit of an issue.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Linda E, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis West, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear Ustraveler12,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the St. Louis Marriott West. We appreciate receiving your comments and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. If you travel to St. Louis in the future we hope that you choose to stay at with us again, please contact me directly and I will do my best to make sure you receive a room with a tub, not walk in shower. The walk in showers are located on our Concierge floors but we have 5 floors with tub rooms.
Thank you again for staying with us.