Marriott St. Louis West
Hotels.com
$95
$104
$100
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$93
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskoutdoor pooloffice parkmarriott stthe king size bedminute driveordered room servicest louiscorner roommini fridgetoniplatinumtoiletriesgmrenovationhousekeeper
Reviewed April 10, 2012

It was my first time at this property, and I really enjoyed staying there. The staff was so friendly and helpful. My check-in and check-out both went smoothly. My room was in excellent condition. They have a great bar, and while I didn't get a chance to eat in the restaurant I heard people in the elevator talking about what a great meal they had there. I would happily stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Everything nice and up-to-date. Loved the Starbucks on-site which turns into a full bar at night. Pool area was okay and the workout area was adequate. I ate at the restaurant for breakfast with my daughter who was with us and she got the full buffet for free. I opted for the continental but was charged for the full buffet as well. When I told the waitress that I was charged incorrectly, she almost accused me of eating bacon, eggs, etc. off of my daughter's plate. Wrong. My daughter fed me a bite of bacon (which was just okay) and so that was uncomfortable!
The rooms are nice and a good size. Bathrooms are fine but seriously, the towels were kind of like taking a paper towel and drying off in the morning--I mean, ridiculously thin. Those could DEFINITELY be improved.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
smelchior, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis West, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Dear klegov,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I was happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to be nice & up to date. As you noticed, the Starbuck's counter is a focal point of our Marriott "Greatroom" lobby and the convenience of the serivce has received very popular responses from our guests. While I understand most of your stay was enjoyable, I was disappointed to hear of the service you received in the restaurant. Your experience is not indicative of the level of service we strive to provide to our guests and you have my full commitment to address your experience with my team. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you on your next trip to St. Louis as I am confident that you will find a much more enjoyable experience. Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

We stayed here for three nights for a hockey tournament. The rooms and lobby area are updated and clean. The staff is friendly enough. However, the rooms are small and the doubles have full beds, not queens. We had to get connecting rooms for our family of 5 because the rooms don't have pull-outs. Our rooms did not have a fridge or microwave.
Oh and the toilet paper is super cheap, which is a small, but irritating thing! The gym and pool were large, but the pool is not heated enough and they had a hard time keeping up with towels.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room if you would like more space. Also reserve a fridge if you have any medications or food that needs to be chilled.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
smelchior, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis West, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Dear JackTyChar,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you found our recently updated hotel to be clean and that our staff was friendly & helpful. However, I was disappointed to hear that you found our connecting guest rooms did not provide the space you would like to have for your family. We do offer slightly larger rooms and I will be sure to review your feedback with my front desk staff so that we can provide this information at check in. I was also disappointed to hear your feedback regarding our pool area as we usually receive very positive feedback regarding our recreational facilities. We take your comments seriously and you have my commitment to address your feedback with my team. In the end, our number one goal is to exceed our guests every expectation. Thank you for allowing us to take care of your family and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Hotel is updated and very nice. The restaurant was delicious. About 20 min from airport and downtown but very east to get to.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends

Dear TTownBound,
Thank you for choosing the St. Louis Marriott West as your hotel of choice while visiting St. Louis and we hope to see you again on your next trip.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a professional seminar he had to attend. Our room was delightful, the staff was very helpful, room service was impeccable. The downside however, tthere was no refrigerator, one had to get on the highway to go shopping or going out to eat. The food at the restaurant was not to my tasting. It was a little bland and expensive for the quality of the food. What I really loved about this place was that there was a walking/running trail. It was a relaxing experience sceptically when it came to having meals.

Room Tip: There are no restaurants or shops nearby, would not recommend the hotel restaurant. Restaurants are about 10 minutes away if you take the highway. The hotel is near the highway.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Evynette T,
Thank you for your compliments regarding your stay with us. It is always nice to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay and found our staff to be friendly & helpful. We understand your disappointment regarding the lack of refrigerators in the guest rooms, but I did want to let you know that we do offer refrigerators on request as we know the importance this amenity has to many of our guests. I was also disappointed to hear that our food quality did not exceed your expectations. This is usually an area that receives very positive feedback from our guests and conference attendees, but we take your comments seriously and will review your experience closely to ensure we continue to provide a quality dining experience. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!