It was my first time at this property, and I really enjoyed staying there. The staff was so friendly and helpful. My check-in and check-out both went smoothly. My room was in excellent condition. They have a great bar, and while I didn't get a chance to eat in the restaurant I heard people in the elevator talking about what a great meal they had there. I would happily stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to visit us at our St. Louis luxury lakefront hotel, which is minutes from Lambert Airport, Busch Stadium, Six Flags, the Gateway Arch, and Forest Park. Marriott St. Louis West offers on-site dining at the newly renovated Blue Fire Grill, a contemporary fitness center, outdoor hiking trails, indoor/outdoor pools, a sauna and whirlpool. All guestrooms feature plush bedding, marble bathrooms, a large desk, and Bath & Body Works amenities. Concierge-level guestrooms include exclusive access to the Concierge Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marriott St. Louis West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Louis Marriott West Hotel Chesterfield
- Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Marriott Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Marriott