Everything nice and up-to-date. Loved the Starbucks on-site which turns into a full bar at night. Pool area was okay and the workout area was adequate. I ate at the restaurant for breakfast with my daughter who was with us and she got the full buffet for free. I opted for the continental but was charged for the full buffet as well. When I told the waitress that I was charged incorrectly, she almost accused me of eating bacon, eggs, etc. off of my daughter's plate. Wrong. My daughter fed me a bite of bacon (which was just okay) and so that was uncomfortable!
The rooms are nice and a good size. Bathrooms are fine but seriously, the towels were kind of like taking a paper towel and drying off in the morning--I mean, ridiculously thin. Those could DEFINITELY be improved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to visit us at our St. Louis luxury lakefront hotel, which is minutes from Lambert Airport, Busch Stadium, Six Flags, the Gateway Arch, and Forest Park. Marriott St. Louis West offers on-site dining at the newly renovated Blue Fire Grill, a contemporary fitness center, outdoor hiking trails, indoor/outdoor pools, a sauna and whirlpool. All guestrooms feature plush bedding, marble bathrooms, a large desk, and Bath & Body Works amenities. Concierge-level guestrooms include exclusive access to the Concierge Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Marriott St. Louis West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Louis Marriott West Hotel Chesterfield
- Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Marriott Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Marriott