“Second Visit Begatting a Third”
Review of Napoli 2

Napoli 2
Reserve with OpenTable
Napoli 2 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clayton
Kirkwood, Missouri
“Second Visit Begatting a Third”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We had a reservation for Valentine's weekend and were seated immediately. Our waiter was very attentive, explained all the specials in detail, and brought out the protein selections to explain their menu choices. The rest of the staff kept our drinks filled, empty plates cleared, and brought new silverware for each course. I came back specifically for the mussels. They were as delicious as I remember, or rather the broth was utterly sublime. Mussels seemed a little puny this time, but no matter, they gave us enough bread to sop up the broth and I was happy. We ordered the shrimp appetizer as well and it came with three huge shrimp and a fantastic sauce. We both had their house salad which I wished had been as marvelous as the rest of the food, but it was just okay. I ordered the veal piccata with a side of pasta, and my beau had a large steak with asparagus. He ate every single bite! I tried it and it was amazing, again with the fabulous sauce! My veal wasn't melt in your mouth but it was tender, and the sauce, yes, the sauce was excellent. Their homemade pasta sauce was perfect, but I wish I had specified wanting their homemade pasta instead of the standard penne. Both of our visits we have had impeccable service and masterfully prepared food. Both of our visits were for special occasions and Napoli 2 made it special indeed for us.

• Visited February 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Fabulous food & Fantastic service”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is one of our favorite dining spots in all of St. Louis. Choose to watch a game in the bar area or settle into the cozy dining room, either way the food is great. From home made pastas to a wide selection of seafood and steaks you are in for a fantastic meal. The wine list provides a nice variety and price range. The wait staff provide excellent service and will take a few minutes to chat even on the busiest evenings. Definitely a worthwhile place to check out!

• Visited January 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Chic Italian”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This place rocks. Food is marvelous, wait staff is great, atmosphere is wonderful.You can sit at the bar in designer jeans, but definitely not a neighborhood handout.
Everyone was dressed to the nines on our visit. Food and drink was great difinitely go there. A must for west St. Louis county visitors.

Visited January 2013
O'Fallon, Missouri, United States
“Outstanding food and service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I always think of Napoli 2 for special romantic dinners. The food is excellent; the atmosphere is relatively intimate; and the service is outstanding.

• Visited October 2012
St. Louis, MO
“They have it all...”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Execution, ambiance, service and quality all come together at Napoli 2. I generally gauge a restaurant based on whether I'd return again and again to try other items on the menu. That's it in a nutshell here, the toughest part of the evening is making up your mind on what you are going to have and then lamenting about what you are going to miss! Then and only then the server comes by and starts telling you about the specials of the evening. Damn, now we have to start all over.

• Visited October 2012