“Friendly, helpful manager”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Sweet Springs
Portland, Oregon
“Friendly, helpful manager”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The owner of the Night Inn is fortunate he has such a friendly and helpful manager. We will definitely stay at the Night Inn when we next pass through Missouri.

Tip: Remember that the motel's cancellation policy is 24-hour notice, not 4pm the day of your stay, so plan accordingly.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank PickyTravelGuy
Nightinn, General Manager at Night Inn, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to put a review, greatly appreciated. Hope to see you on next trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

This is a remodeled small town hotel. The staff was wonderful and helpful, and the rooms EMACULATE. All new furniture, beds carpet and paint, big TV with A LOT of channels, Hidden refrigerator, microwave, and not too expensive. I definitely recommend this hotel if passing through.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Iamrunlola
Du Quoin
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Not fancy, just a clean, very adequate room for an overnight stay. It was the first night of a long road trip for us and exactly what we needed. The price was right and we had a good night's sleep. Would recommend --not really a vacation destination but great stop over!

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Bsknees
glen rock nj
Reviewed May 29, 2013

On my road trip from Colorado Springs to NYC, I tried to plan 9 hours of driving per day and
9 hours took me right to Sweet Springs and the Night Inn. It is a small owner operated motel that has been completely renovated. Very friendly staff, frig/micro, right off I-70. Pet friendly with a $10 fee.
It also felt good to support a small business rather than a chain.

Room Tip: They also told me that if I made the reservation by phone it would be at a lower rate-!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank elenaa
Bath, New York
Reviewed May 25, 2013

There isn't much to be found on this stretch of I 70 so it was nice not to be hostage to a high price chain hotel. My lil dog was welcome which makes this a shoe-in on future trips. My room was as nice or nicer than other privately owned motels. If this fits into your schedule....go for it!

Room Tip: I always worry where I'll be put since I have a dog. For a change I wasn't at the back end o...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I had a reservation here and my heart sank when I saw the gaudy LED sign- but, the room was clean and the bed was really comfortable. This is a basic motel, for example there was no complimentary shampoo, but the rooms are newly redone and are above the standard I'd expect this place to have. Note that the lobby/breakfast room has not been redone- so don't base your expectations on that. Breakfast was simple but the muffins were good.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

The owner was pleasant and promised the same low rate for future stays ($49.99/dbl). The property is very well taken care of and the room was a pleasant surprise. There is newer decor and the shower was very nice. The room and bathroom needed a good vacuuming, but this is not uncommon in my traveling experience. The bed was firm and the bedding was crisp! The heater worked well and there were many channels from which to choose. Great location! Just off the interstate with enough parking for several trucks and trailers. Next door to a convenience store and across the street from a restaurant (though we opted for Casey's pizza--delicious!). Only downside was that the toilet did not flush properly. Also, a new shower head would be wonderful. Otherwise, a great find for a very economical price. Absolutely recommend!! Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed April 2013
Econo Lodge Truman Inn
Econo Lodge Truman Inn
#6 of 8 in Sedalia
Hotel Bothwell, an Ascend Collection hotel

Been to Night Inn? Share your experiences!