I was at Lakeview for the weekend with family & friends. I had a cabin on the lake#214 it was such a nice view, morning & night. It's so much to do indoor outdoor pool, fishing, game room, play ground, boating just to name some. The front office staff was super nice! I will make this a vacation place for many years. If you are looking for a nice get away this is the place to go. Keep up the good work office staff see you when I come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakeview Resort is located in Sunrise Beach, Missouri on Lake of the Ozarks and tucked on the end of three peninsulas. Lakeview Resort is your place to explore new frontiers, have quality family time, and relax as you enjoy the surroundings and embark on new adventures. Family owned and operated since 1946, we have been creating memories for families for generations. Our guests will find that our resort is unique with it's heritage. With lakefront lodging ranging from 1 to 7 bedrooms, we can handle couples to the largest of families. Accommodations at Lakeview Resort range from a cozy cottage for 2, to a deluxe penthouse 5 bedroom condo. The off season is great one of our units with a fireplace and jacuzzi tub and a lovely view of the lake. All of our units have fully equipped kitchens. We also offer RV sites with hookups for electric, water, and sewer and include use of all Lakeview amenities. Our amenities are vast and include tennis, basketball, bocce ball, sand volleyball, shuffle board, indoor and outdoor pools (including a toddler pool), sauna, boat and swimming docks, campfire sites and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Lakeview Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Resort Sunrise Beach, MO - Lake Of The Ozarks
- Lakeview Hotel Sunrise Beach