My husband and I have been to a few different resorts for the last 4 years on our Anniversary and this one was one of the nicest. We rented the 2 bedroom condo unit room 1123 with some friends of ours and the pictures do not lie. The room was exactly how we expected it. The cost of the room was great for the size and luxury of this condo. There are some spots in the ceiling here and there that need new painting due to water damage but overall it was very clean and nice.
There were just a few negatives but they were manageable. Be aware the couch is very low because it was a sofa sleeper and there is no mattress underneath. Also you will want to bring a foam mattress topper with you because the mattress was a little hard. I thought of this ahead of time because of past experiences with other resorts. The only other negative that I saw was that the condo did not have very good parking. Although we were able to park right near the condo most nights there were not many spaces so when it got full we had to park over at another building next to us the last night there. It was just overall a tight squeeze but other cabins may be better, I am not sure.
For some having to provide your own towels may be a hassle but be assured this resort had everything else you could need so bringing some towels was no big deal. One of the neat things was the close proximity to the water. You look down from the deck and there it is you could literally fish right off your deck. That was neat and such a beautiful view which made it very relaxing.
We had BBQ thanks to their close BBQ pits and relaxed out on the deck by candle light. We enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub which was in walking distance from our condo, which was also very nice. It was just a perfect 3 day vacation and we plan to go back. Thank you Lakeview for a wonderful trip. The Scotts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakeview Resort is located in Sunrise Beach, Missouri on Lake of the Ozarks and tucked on the end of three peninsulas. Lakeview Resort is your place to explore new frontiers, have quality family time, and relax as you enjoy the surroundings and embark on new adventures. Family owned and operated since 1946, we have been creating memories for families for generations. Our guests will find that our resort is unique with it's heritage. With lakefront lodging ranging from 1 to 7 bedrooms, we can handle couples to the largest of families. Accommodations at Lakeview Resort range from a cozy cottage for 2, to a deluxe penthouse 5 bedroom condo. The off season is great one of our units with a fireplace and jacuzzi tub and a lovely view of the lake. All of our units have fully equipped kitchens. We also offer RV sites with hookups for electric, water, and sewer and include use of all Lakeview amenities. Our amenities are vast and include tennis, basketball, bocce ball, sand volleyball, shuffle board, indoor and outdoor pools (including a toddler pool), sauna, boat and swimming docks, campfire sites and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Lakeview Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Resort Sunrise Beach, MO - Lake Of The Ozarks
- Lakeview Hotel Sunrise Beach