Free cancellation until 08/03
Priceline
Free cancellation until 08/04
$82
Hotels.com
All reviewscracker barrelgas stationwould stay againlook forward to staying here againmotel breakfastroll in showerstaff was very friendlyfrom chicagowaffleshot breakfastroom was cleanrecommend this hoteldesk clerkindoor poolexcellent staynon smokingstayed one night
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

The room was very nice and beds were very comfortable. The pool left my son's feet scratched and bleeding. After my kids were in the pool they saw clumps of hair and the water appeared to be over chlorinated. Was a pricey place to stay for small Missouri town. I rated 4 out of 5 just based on the room.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2018

We paid over 1/2 more for this room than at another brand yet did not get expectations met for the price. #1 Internet not connecting and front desk agent said she would find out problem and get back but never did. #2 Asked for a wake up call and never received one #3 Bathroom door did not close properly so couldn't shut it and needed repair.
We were disappointed in the service at this particular hotel and hope that it will improve as we wish to return there for its convenient location to I44. Other than that, the hotel was clean and beds comfy. Sorry we couldn't rate it higher at this particular time. They did refund $15 of our money but if I were Manager, I would have discounted more in my opinion.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms near elevator. If internet important, make sure device connects before taking room,don't rely on wake up calls.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2018

On a long trip from WI to Arkansas we decided to stop driving and find a place to stay in Sullivan, MO. The Comfort Inn looked the nicest and I think we were proved right. The room was clean and comfortable and the beds were great. Appreciate the choice of pillows -- soft vs firm. Lobby and dining area were very attractive. Breakfast good with both hot and cold choices. No salsa for eggs, though, if you care about that type of thing. I did think the room was a bit pricey given the area and the # of cars in the parking lot but otherwise we were happy with our choice and would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2018

While the beds were comfortable, that was about it. The room smelled musty and dirty and the windows in the motel do not open. We were given a room spray, but it did not help much. My husband also had numerous bug bites on his arm in the morning. And if you are looking for a nice restaurant to have a good meal and a glass of wine after driving all day, forget it. It’s all fast food. We will not be going back

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank richardlcosta
Reviewed March 22, 2018

Great hotel. even though we arrived just before many others the service at the front dest was courteous and personable. Many also had dogs which kept us all entertained. Did I mention "pet friendly".
Good hotel for the price and close to eateries - many different kinds.

Stayed: March 2018