“Thank You !!”

Comfort Inn Sullivan
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Sullivan
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I stayed at your Inn in late May 2013. I was traveling alone and safety was my biggest issue on my travel but I felt totally safe there. Also with Cracker Barrel next door to you I was able to have a great dinner with out the worry of looking around a town I did not know for dinner. Loved it there and would stay with you again.

Room Tip: Easy on and off the highway and very quiet in the rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Robin D
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Sullivan

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Have stayed at this inn each year since its opening for the past 7 years. I am treated like family have rarely if ever had any complaints, and they look out for me when I am there. Had one time that I made a mistake with my reservation, and the desk just made the correction and told me how I had made a mistake but not to worry all was taken care of. Excellent service and rooms. GREAT PEOPLE.

Room Tip: upper floors the best if available.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Rode motorcycles down to Meramac Caverns area and stayed at this property. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Standard breakfast / waffle fare. Rooms were clean and quiet, except for one couple that had a room next to a family with a dog. They went out and left dog in the bathroom, of course barking mad. I guess you could ask at the desk which rooms allow pets.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2013

all in all it was a good stay! room is decent size and seemed clean, breakfast is pretty good, and pool is nice! the walls are very thin though we were just talking normal in room and ppl next to us came over and asked us to keep it down. they even said they realized we were not screaming just they could hear everything we were saying..and the air unit would randomly start squeaking but they did offer to move me and i already had my stuff out so i said no.the staff was very friendly and helpful i needed to hook comp up to tv to watch a movie and remotes in room do not allow this process so man that works A shift on saturday let me borrow one from downstairs :) if you are in the area and need a good fairly priced hotel i think you will enjoy this one

Room Tip: if you have young children or anyone that will be loud you may want to ask for a room away from othe...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We chose this hotel because of its closeness to the freeway and that it is a Choice Hotel. It had very easy access from the freeway and the staff was great. The lobby seems to be refurbished and it is lovely as well as the breakfast room. Our room smelled clean and was just as we booked. Anna at the front desk was very helpful with both getting my laptop working and recommending restaurants (which were all very close by). Breakfast was the normal for a Choice Hotel and was sufficient. I would recommend this hotel for anyone passing through the area or staying for several days.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank skm8661
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed for one night and it was a nice room, except for amazing noise from a downstairs room that kept us awake for several hours. So not well sound proofed as opposed to what others have written. But even worse was in the morning when we were leaving we found that all 4 of our wheelcovers had been stolen from our car. And they didn't have any surveillance cameras on the lot even though they had them all over the inside. The police response was good but the staff was unconcerned except they did call the police. Talked to the manager later but he also could have cared less. We won't be ever staying here again.

Room Tip: Keep your wheel covers in your trunk.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The room was very clean. The hotel had very friendly hotel staff. The breakfast was good and was better than the average hotel breakfast. Good fresh fruit along with waffles were provided. Easy access to the interstate with no traffic noise. Very comfortable and safe hotel. I will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sullivan
Baymont Inn & Suites Sullivan
Best Western Plus Washington Hotel
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#4 of 6 in Sullivan

Been to Comfort Inn Sullivan? Share your experiences!