“Impressive!”

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Impressive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I must admit, I am from St. Louis and still not a big provel person. But we were traveling and the only other quick restaurants at the Sullivan exit were burger joints. I thought I'd give Imo's a shot. It so happened they had a Wed. special, buy one extra large pizza and get one free. We ordered a small salad, and one sausage pi and one chicken. The amount of meat was quite impressive. The sausage was plentiful. The chicken was cut chicken breast....I could even tell it was actual meat. Frankly, the food was great, the staff friendly and the place clean. I don't know if this location is special or what, but I will return.

Visited April 2014

Lake Forest, California
“St Louis Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

St Louis pizza has a unique taste and Imo's pizza definitely lives up to that. Staff was friendly and the food was delivered quickly. Salads were just lettuce and cheese, no really that tasty.

• Visited January 2014
AR
“Great St Louis style pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We no longer live in St Louis and eating at Imo's is a treat.
This location was clean with a good staff.
The two of us shared one "lunch box special".
We shared the eight inch mini pizza with two toppings, very good.
I had the toasted ravioli, good
She had the provel bites, very good.
We shared the dessert, she said almost OK, I said almost good.
Size, when sharing it. Maybe we should have added one side salad.
Over all a very good cheap meal for the two of us.
Will do this again.

Visited July 2013
Bourbon, Missouri
“Love IT!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

My Family and I love Imos it has been a family favorite for years and we will continue to go there. We love how much you get for your money and we like how friendly the people that work tehre are

Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Clean friendly place, pizza not what I expected.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Ok so this place was clean and had good service. Salads were good, pizza on the otherhand had a different kind of taste. Ordered a 16" pizza w/ sausage. Crust was a cracker type crust ( no big deal), the cheese however tasted like some kind of a cheese sauce. It wasnt the worst pizza I've had but it definitely wasnt worth the money. Again facility was clean, staff was great, just not a good tasting pizza.