“Baymont better than expected”

Baymont Inn & Suites Sullivan
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Sullivan
texas
“Baymont better than expected”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Had a bad Baymont experience and have avoided the chain since. Not many choices in Sullivan and am glad I trusted TripAdvisor and went with them. Room was large and clean with two good queen beds. Microwave, fridge, WiFi, cable TV and coffee maker. Front desk very helpful and friendly (and I bothered them three times). Pool and hot tub. Excellent hot breakfast (real eggs), which was kept well stocked and the area very clean. Good upper end chain choice. Only knock was that it was a little noisy, especially the AC.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Wilmington, Ohio
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We arrived in Sullivan with a reservation at another hotel. Upon arrival we found that hotel unacceptable. Baymont Inn & Suites was the only hotel that we saw in the area, so I walked in and asked if they had anything available. This was during a time when all other hotels were full and we were not going to stay at our first selection. The staff at the Baymont was exceptional and was able to provide with a very nice room. The Baymont was close to restaurants and services and convenient to the interstate. The next morning they provided one of the nicest breakfasts that I've had at this caliber of hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel if you need a place in Sullivan, Mo.

Room Tip: We were only there one night, and our room was on the back side and on the third floor. There was s...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Bloomfield Hills
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We stayed here as we were travelling west we like it so well we made sure to stay there on our trip back east. It was just my husband and I ond or dog so the room was a great size. What impressed me the most: when I askd the gentleman in the breakfast room who I should thank the the wonderful breakfast he said the entire staff. (It turned out he was the owner) I asked how late breakfast he said 9:00. I said I would have to get my husband up and rush him down. The owner responded that he needent rush he would wait for my husband to get there. Not only did he wait he actually served my husband his breakfast. We will make sure to stay there every year on our travels

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sullivan
Comfort Inn Sullivan
#2 of 2 in Saint Clair
Super 8 Union
Super 8 Union
#1 of 1 in Union

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Sullivan? Share your experiences!