“Interesting animals” 4 of 5 bubbles

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Interesting animals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

The different animals are great to see. There is always a car up ahead that goes really slow. If you stick your arms out the window, prepare to get slobbered on!

2 Thank LindaRN1957

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“It was a Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

I would highly recommmend this experience to anyone who can go. It is the most up close and personal you could get with wild animals. I left there with Buffalo kisses all over my car lol

Visited May 2012
3 Thank Smile4mewa
West Plains, Missouri
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“liked the ride thru”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Took my group of elementary school children. They enjoyed it very much and I enjoyed their fun. It became an annual event for the group.

1 Thank Elaine M
Warrenton, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Family trip of a life time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

My family and I, had the memorable times of our lives. first the walk through feed animals you never thought you could. Sheldon the giraffe was great to feed. The fun of feeding all the animals large and small, my family will grow up and bring their children to do the same thing! YOU HAVE GOT TO COME DO THIS!

Visited March 2012
3 Thank Jon T
Mission Hills, Kansas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Not for us”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

This was probably a bad choice for us. I can agree with the other reviewers in that the animals seemed well cared for and there were lots of animals to see. Unfortunately my 4-year old daughter was pretty scared of the big animals coming so close to the car. I was not much help, because I was concerned about some of the animals with horns scratching my fairly new car (didn't happen). The animals come right up to the car. We have nose prints on the windows to prove it. One zebra was able to pull the door handle but the door was locked.

Much more impressive than I would have guessed, but just not for us.

Visited October 2012