“Always satisfied”

Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield I-44
Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Always stay at the Comfort Suites when in town on business. That never fail to recognize me and always very friendly and helpful. We are Choice Privilege members. They never fail to acknowledge our membership. Located with easy access to I44 and other areas of Springfield.
The hotel is an older hotel but has been renovated and always clean. When it is time to relax the very comfortable pillows and large tv make it very relaxing. The only improvement would be a nice glass of wine, which has been provided when I stayed in Tulsa at the Comfort Suites. ;)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
CassandraDehn, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

We appreciate your comments. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us! I will look into the wine ;-) That is a great idea! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield I-44

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I travel the same areas about 2 weeks out of every month and once I find good hotels I stick with them. This is the only place I stay in Springfield. Between the clean, well furnished rooms and the helpful staff, I know I can count on a comfortable stay. They even have an ice cream vending machine. WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?

• Stayed: February 2013
CassandraDehn, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I'm glad you like the Ice Cream vending machine :) If you have items that you would like to see as an option, I am always curious! Please don't hesitate to let me know the next time you are here. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I guess I'm a hotel snob, having pricelined 4 start hotels for under $100.....but I just wasn't that impressed with this hotel. For one thing, I thought it was new, as it has been renovated and is beautiful from the outside, however, it is 15 years old, and I believe the bed we slept in has probably been there that long. I would rate the customer service very good and the continental breakfast was fine, and it is in a good location, so there are good things. That being said, I probably wouldn't stay here again because I didn't get a good night sleep with the bed not being comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly1639

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay. We utilize your comments to better serve our guests and thank you for your honesty. We are in the process of replacing our mattresses. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while staying with us. I hope you will give us another chance if your travels bring you back to Springfield, Missouri. Thanks again!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I travel a lot with work (perhaps 50 days a year) and this is the only hotel I choose when in this area. The friendliness of the staff is unsurpassed. The rate is econonical and quality of furnishings and cleanliness is on par with so-called luxury hotels. Do not hesitate to stay here. I have never encountered any difficulty or need to voice any concern.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
CassandraDehn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your needs. Thank You for Your Feedback!

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 13, 2013

This hotel was very clean. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The rooms are nice and smell clean. They have a very good breakfast with a wide variety, including healthy choices like yogurt and fruit. Always had coffee available during our stay. The pool area and fitness center were clean and well looked after. Good location, not far from restaurants and the mall. Excellent rates for the good service and amenities.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
CassandraDehn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We greatly appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I travel across country multiple times a year and make it a point to stay here. I like the way the staff is and the way they treat a single old lady. The place is always clean and reliably excellant quality. I stay here anytime I am in the area and have been known to drive out of my way to stay here. I only wish that the breakfast featured better selections of meats but that is my only complaint!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We utilize your comments to better serve our guests and thank you for your honesty. We strive to provide our guests with the best service possible! We appreciate you staying with us and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This hotel is updated, comfortable, clean, great staff. Easy to find with good restaurant choices nearby. Okay breakfast and weak coffee. The staff responded to all our requests with a friendly smile -- including stronger coffee. highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay. We utilize your comments to better serve our guests and thank you for your honesty. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.