“March Stay”

Ranked #4 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Springfield, Missouri
“March Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

Tony at front desk is always very professional, very cordial, recognizes me when I arrive.
Only issue I have with this facility is that someone feels it a good idea to have workout facility temperature at 85 degrees. This has happened a couple of times now, and air conditioning is not accessible in that room.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

been coming here for some time. Always been friendly and efficient. Very close to main section of the town.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Independence, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2012

Well here it is in a nutshell. I travel a lot and I can stay where ever I want. When I am in Springfield Missouri I chose the Comfort Inn & Suites. I aways feel welcome there. Tony always treats me as if a long last friend. Thank you for all the customer service
Chuck Dye
Elite Diamond Member CXD5383

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Fulton, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

I have been staying at Comfort Inn & Suites of Springfield Mo. for the last two years, every other week with my business. From check in to check out I have been nothing but perfectly satisfied. Very CLEAN easy in / out, very close to I-44 but quiet.. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Make sure and tell what you need and they will take it from there.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

I had been working in the Springfield are a few nights a week from September 20, 2011 through January 6, 2012. I would stay at various Choice Hotels as I am a member of the rewards program. I checked in at the Comfort Suites on North Glenstone on one particular evening in December. I had stayed there before and loved the convenience of the location. Upon checking in the second week, I was greeted by name by the evening desk associate, Tony. Tony acknowledged my status as an important Choice Priveledge member. The chocolate chip cookies were an added bonus upon my arrival, holding me over until I could get to dinner. The breakfast variety is plentiful. A few mornings I had to leave before the official start time of serving, but the morning associate asked if he could get me something "for the road". Overall I rate this hotel as one of the best Choice properties I have visited.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

Comfort Inn is very near I-44 - easy access on/off interstate. There appeared to be restaurants in close proximity to the hotel. We arrived at 1:00am, so we didn't eat out in Springfield, though. Complimentary hot breakfast was good - albeit a bit picked-over by 0930 when we got down to the breakfast area.

King Room had small fridg + microwave. Clean, but still had a slight "musky" smell in room. A/C - Heat fan helped clean out smell.

One issue was the housekeeping staff that decided that at 0800 they could be having a big conversation in the hallway outside our room. They woke my wife up, and "when mama's not happy - no one's happy". They hushed-up, but the damage was done.

Room Tip: High floor, away from the elevators.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Kalamazoo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2012

We arrived at 10:47pm and the hotel clerk (COF) allowed my family of four go to the pool and swim for awhile even though the pool was suppose to close at 11:00 pm. We were all greatly appreciative after being in our car since for over 10 hours. Then in the morning my husband arrived just as the breakfast was getting ready to close and they kept it open so all of us could come get the free complimentary breakfast. It was well worth the stay and it was the cheapest hotel stay we had over our two week vacation!! Excellent and would definitely recommend to anyone and would go back just for the great service we received! We normally stay at Holiday Inns but this location has blown away several top rated Holiday Inn's that we have stayed in over several years of traveling!!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family