“Hotel very clean, management friendly, would definately go back.”

Arbor Suites Medical Mile
Ranked #35 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Shawnee, Oklahoma
“Hotel very clean, management friendly, would definately go back.”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Room and facility were all very clean, we came in late and they were very accomidating. Breakfast was a nice suprise as it was not advertised when we booked it. Kudos Stephanie!!!

Room Tip: rooms are large and clean, bathroom clean.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
StephanieSchebaum, Manager at Arbor Suites Medical Mile, responded to this review, July 29, 2011
First off I personally want to thank you! I have to say my staff is awesome, both Front desk and Housekeeping I couldn't do it with out them. We all care about our job and take it very seriously. Guest satisfaction is our #1 priority. So again thank you so much and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Korean first
Thayer, Missouri
Reviewed July 22, 2011

The place was very clean and comfortable, felt like home. The front desk people were very polite and helpful. I liked liked the fact that all the rooms had fridges and microwaves in them. Most places I have stayed claim all the rooms do but they do not and then they charge you extra for a room that does! Arbor Suites will def be were we stay from now on when we come to Springfield!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
StephanieSchebaum, Manager at Arbor Suites Medical Mile, responded to this review, July 26, 2011
Thank you for the great review! I am glad that we met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again!
Monahans, TX
Reviewed July 16, 2011

My husband and I recently drove nearly 1,000 miles to Springfield, Mo. to attend a family wedding. We arrived late, approx. 10:30 p.m. We were pleased to see the staffperson awake and alert (which is usually not the case when checking in late) and very helpful. We stayed 3 nights at Arbor Suites and were very happy with the rooms which were clean, spacious and had all needed applicances, i.e., refrigerator, microwave, flat screen TV, free WI, you name it, they had it. The room was always fully stocked, (no begging towels late in the evening) and their housekeepers were pleasant, helpful and honest (nothing stolen on this trip!). Not funny, we usually don't allow housekeepers in our room as prior motels in other towns had a problem with honest staff. In the morning, there was the usual continental breakfast fare, but wait, also hot biscuits, sausage gravy, eggs and sausage plus hot waffles. A Godsend, since the wedding ended up short on food! The food at breakfast was great and the staff was careful not to let anything run out....they checked it often. I appreciated the staff so much because at each shift, all staff people we met were always busy taking care of business, not talking on the phone, playing computer games or sleeping. Arbor Suites, from you cleaning staff to your front desk people, you are very blessed indeed as your people are courteous, efficient and accomodating. We will recommend your hotel to our family and friends, and when in Springfield, you will aways have our business. Thank you!!

Room Tip: I used HotLine.com to find our room and got a 35% discount (HotLINE, not HotWIRE). Great Value!!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
StephanieSchebaum, Manager at Arbor Suites Medical Mile, responded to this review, July 18, 2011
Thank you so much for the AWESOME review! I enjoy getting review likes this because it lets me know how we are doing even when I am not here! I do have to say my staff works extra hard to meet our guest expectations and by the looks of this review we did just that! As a manager, customer service is really important to me because it can make us or break us. We have came along way since we purchased the place back in June 2010 and we are very proud of our property. Again thank you so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed it and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Springfield area
Crossville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 13, 2011

The room was great very very clean and very nice almost like being at home....The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful..Contiental breakfast was awesome and very filling and good choices. We would definately stay there again...

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
StephanieSchebaum, Manager at Arbor Suites Medical Mile, responded to this review, July 14, 2011
Thank you so much for the great review! I am glad that you enjoyed everything. We work really hard to provide our guest with great customer service. I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Winona, Missouri
Reviewed July 7, 2011

We had only planned on staying one night but liked it so much that we stayed two nights.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
StephanieSchebaum, Manager at Arbor Suites Medical Mile, responded to this review, July 12, 2011
Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Springfield.
Cedar Hill, MO
Reviewed June 26, 2011

We stayed here 3 nights as our daughter was in the hospital across the street. The desk was very friendly and kindly extended our reservation each night we had to stay over. I would recommend them to everyone.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
StephanieSchebaum, Manager at Arbor Suites Medical Mile, responded to this review, July 4, 2011
Thank you for the review! Our Hospital guest are very important to us. Having loved ones in the Hospital is a challenging time and we are here to make sure you feel at home and to make sure all your needs are met. Sometimes you just need a place to go to relax and get a good night sleep and thats what we are for. We look forward to seeing you again but next time on different circumstances.
Clarkridge
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Rooms are very clean,very attractive, had great kitchen, and they even had ice waiting in freezer for our arrival. Staff was very friendly, and were helpful... We will stay at this hotel every time we visit Springfield. Have found no better place in Springfield.

Room Tip: Call ahead and ask for rates, they will match.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
StephanieSchebaum, Manager at Arbor Suites Medical Mile, responded to this review, June 20, 2011
Thank you so much for the great review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay. My staff works very hard to go above and beyond to make sure everyone is satisfied. I am glad that you will be staying with us the next time you are in the Springfield area.