Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO
$89
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$91
$84
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$76
Hotel Vandivort(Springfield)
$149
$145
Travelocity
All reviewsseparate showerevening snacksfree popcornbaked potatothe indoor outdoor poolfree dinnerevening receptionbreakfast and dinnerhot breakfastother hotelsoatmealonly stayed one nightgreat roomspringfield mowonderful hotelroad tripcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I stayed at this property with a group I was driving to Springfield. First off, they should not say they have parking for buses, because they clearly don't. There is only one way in an out of their lot and it isn't that big. Parking the bus in the lot was hard enough even without it being completely full. After getting my key, I went in the rear entrance to the hotel, and immediatly noticed the floor not being clean. The elevator took so long, I decided to take the steps, since I was on the second floor. The rear stair well was dirtier than the floor in the hallway was, and remained that way the entire trip. The hall carpet on the second floor was just like the first. It was definitley in need of a vacuum cleaner. I was surprised that my room was clean after seeing the hallways and stairs. The elevator in the front of the hotel is as slow as the one in the back, so I took the front stairwell down. When I opened the door, I was hit with the most vial odor I've ever smelled in a hotel, regardless of price range. I'm not sure whether it was mold, mildew, or what, but I mentioned it to the staff at the desk. It was that bad. The evening food didn't matter as we ate out as a group, but the breakfast was just ok for a Drury property. The hot food could have been hotter. I did inquire at the desk about how busy they would be on a Saturday night, and was told they were completely sold out. I asked about parking my bus, as we would be getting in about 8:30 pm. They told me if there was no where to park, to park on the grass lot behind Ruby Tuesday next door. They said they owned the lot. This was taking a chance as you had to pull into the Drury lot just to see if parking was available, and back out if not. I told them my bus was taking the place of at least 10 cars based on the amount of people I had and they could block some spots off for me. I asked if they had ever told cars to park on the grass lot. They said large vehicles park there on occasion. If the ground were extremely dry, it might be doable, but 40,000 pounds of bus on soft ground is not a good combination. Fortunately, I was able to park in thier lot when we got back, with some extra manuvering. I will say the the one bright spot at this location was a woman named Nita, who was taking care of the evening and morning food. She was very friendly, and worked hard to make sure there was plenty of everything and that tables were cleaned off. She had a smile on her face every time I saw her. But at the end of the day, this location needs some physical work, and maybe a little more understanding from the youthful staff at the front desk. Would not choose to stay here for any reason.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side of the hotel are subject to lots of outside noise.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

We appreciate hearing from our guests and sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay at our hotel. Your comments have been shared with hotel management to follow up with our housekeeping team. It is our mission for guests to enjoy a comfortable and clean stay, and your comments will help us work to achieve these goals.
Parking is limited and we do our best to accommodate our guests' needs. If ever during a stay you have questions about parking, please let the front desk know and we'll be happy to help address any questions or concerns.

We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs!

Jackie M.

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through Springfield, and we stayed here for one night. We arrived late to the facility, after happy hour. The room was very visually pleasing, clean, no dust anywhere. The bathroom was very clean too. The breakfast was delicious with many hot and cold options.
The only downfalls were, the hot water took forever to heat up, & the elevators were super slow. Otherwise it was a very enjoyable stay! I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2014

My family and relatives stayed in the hotel as part of a surprise birthday party for my sister-in-law. The hotel was nice and clean. It was also ideally located right off of I-44 on Glenstone (which is one Springfield's busy roads) and ample parking. It also had a lot of tables and chairs in the main lobby area that was ideal for our group to congregate. Most of the seating was for the happy hour reception (3 drink minimum) they hold nightly as well as the free hot breakfast in the mornings. I always like the hotels that offer this amenity. I thought the rooms were nice, clean and comfortable and the front desk staff was friendly and accommodating. So, overall, I had no real complaints with this hotel. If I need a place to stay while in Springfield in the future, I would definitely put this one on my list of options.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jon C
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Now the poor rating comes from comparing this location to other Drury properties I have stayed at. This excludes the breakfast and evening snack/beverages available at all Drury properties. This property was clean. Did not receive any housekeeping and was out of the room from 10 am to 6 pm. Called the front desk and was told that we could come to the desk and get needed items. To save a number of trips for things as well as trash on a very slow elevator my choice was to just go green. The second night the kickback bartender was extremely slow. Granted there were several people yet a 10-15 minute wait in line is unacceptable. Again, comparing to other Drury properties on this one. Overall it was a tolerable stay. Compared to other Drury properties this one is not up to usual expectations for this stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank mmichael171
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

We appreciate hearing from our guests and thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have had while you stayed with us. It is our goal to always exceed our guests' expectations. It is very helpful for us to hear from our guests because it helps us to identify any concerns with our team to make the appropriate changes for upcoming stays. If you have any further questions about Drury, please let us know how we can help. Again, thanks for your feedback and I do hope we'll have a chance to see you as our guest again soon!

Jackie M.,General Manager

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This was a clean pet friendly hotel. The staff was great & rooms were very clean. The hot tub didn't look the cleanest but the pool was fine. Love that Drury offers the 5-7 snack time & free hot breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family