We were passing through Springfield, and we stayed here for one night. We arrived late to the facility, after happy hour. The room was very visually pleasing, clean, no dust anywhere. The bathroom was very clean too. The breakfast was delicious with many hot and cold options.
The only downfalls were, the hot water took forever to heat up, & the elevators were super slow. Otherwise it was a very enjoyable stay! I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO welcomes our guests with free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback(R) in the evening. Our hotel is located off I-44 near Missouri State University and Drury University. Known as the birthplace of Route 66, the mother road has been welcoming travelers to Springfield for many years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Springfield
- Drury Inn & Suites Springfield Hotel Springfield
- Drury Inn Springfield
- Drury Springfield
- Springfield Drury Inn