“Stayed here many times.”

Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO
Ranked #15 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed September 12, 2013

While our daughter was attending MSU, my husband and I stayed at this hotel many times. The staff is very courteous and the rooms always comfortable and clean. The free drinks and food in the evening and free breakfast is definitely a perk. You won't be disappointed if you need a place to stay in Springfield, Missouri.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had a bunch to choose from when we traveled through Springfield,Mo. To Branson.. the Drury inn on Glenstone was beautiful !!
Very clean and had one of the best continental breakfast I have ever had !! More like a buffet in a nice restaurant !

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Just here for the night as we travel through, and definitely enjoyed the stay as usual. Staff extremely courteous, good full breakfast (sausage, eggs, waffles, various donuts and muffins). Pretty little Inn and very clean.

Room Tip: Good place and price.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I love Drury Inn hotels! I always try to stay in one when I travel if there is one nearby. I am a Gold Key Rewards Member which is their frequent guest program. So when we stayed at the Springfield, MO location back in June of this year, we had the room for free because we had enough points accumulated for the free night. You get a lot of freebies here, soda and popcorn until 10pm, free breakfast, free evening beverages and hot snacks from 5-7pm, free wifi, parking, long distance, and more. The rooms are nice and have comfortable beds, nice tvs with cable/satellite and HBO, microwaves and mini-fridge. The people are always nice and they usually have an inside/outside pool.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I always stay at Drury because I enjoy the free dinner and breakfast they offer, and for a family if four it means major savings plus they have military discount. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable, my only complaint in my most recent stays is that the hot tub water is always nasty. They would probably need to clean it a couple of times a day to make sure all the guests enjoy it.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The part I enjoyed most was the breakfast. They had a great selection of food. However we were really looking forward the the "freebie" drink / food that they have. Our fault since we arrived 5 minutes past the time they serve it but I asked if we could still participate and the front desk didn't even try to see what they could do. I'm not one to push it but if I did MAYBE they would have given us something. Like I said, our fault anyway.

When we got to our room, it smelled funky.. almost like someone smoked in there even though its labeled as a non-smoking room. I thought about complaining but we were running late for an event we needed to get to so I left it alone and when we got back late that night we slept in the room.

All in all, it wasn't terrible but I will try other hotels before coming back here.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

We appreciate hearing from our guests and sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay at our hotel. Your comments have been shared with our housekeeping and front desk teams. It is our mission for guests to enjoy a comfortable and clean stay and your comments will help us work to achieve these goals. If you do have a concern during your stay please let the front desk know and we'll be happy to help address any questions or concerns. We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We spent one night here without reservations on May 26, The front desk clerk was very accommodating with a reasonable rate and excellent room. I particularly liked the granite counter tops, the bedding, the TV with multiple channels including HBO, the shampoo, body gel and conditioner dispenser in the shower, the extra towels, etc.The food and drinks that evening were good as was the breakfast the next morning. I wish there was a Drury in more cities. Our only other experience was at the Drury in Meridian, MS and it was equally good. While we came across this Drury and the one in Meridian by chance, we now carry their locations guilde in our glove-box.

Room Tip: Our second floor room was very good and was quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business