“I loved this hotel.”

Arbor Suites At The Mall
Ranked #36 of 50 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 8 weeks. I loved the staff. The hotel is very clean. Good free breakfast, nice pool, free laundry and nice guest grills. Bill, Mike, LeAnn and Vickie really made you feel at home.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
ThankYouFromArbor, Manager at Arbor Suites At The Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay, Please come back soon and see us.
Thank You for the nice review.

There are newer reviews for Arbor Suites At The Mall

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We were coming from out of town to visit a relative at Mercy hospital and had to find a place to stay near by. The location is very convenient to the hospital, and we could easily walk to places to pick up a quick meal or sit down for dinner. We booked last minute and the staff was very accomodating and so helpful! We were very grateful for their consideration during this time! We had booked a suite which had a king bed and bathroom upstairs, and 2 double beds and a bath downstairs. There was also a small living room with a couch that probably could have pulled out into a bed as well. We had a full kitchen and there were pots and pans in the cabinets, although we did not need to use them. The place needs some updating, but it is very clean and well kept. We used the hot tub, and although it was a little cooler than I would have liked, it was fine. It was a little too cold to use the pool. I would definately stay here again when in town.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lizzard56
ThankYouFromArbor, Manager at Arbor Suites At The Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Lizzard56,
Thank you so much for the kind review, we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon, hopefully under better circumstances. We hope your family member is doing well. I will have our maintenance staff check the temperature in the hot tub.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My room was clean and comfortable. I enjoyed the breakfast. Also, I enjoyed the hot tub and the swimming pool especially coming from a job. I'm planning to return with my family so we can see the sites.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
ThankYouFromArbor, Manager at Arbor Suites At The Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Joe S,

we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay while working in springfield, Thank you for letting us know through a trip advisor review. we cant wait for you to return with your family, there is so much to see in springfield and the surrounding area.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

My family and i stayed over the weekend. every one had a blast in the pool! Breakfast was excellent, they offer everything but the denver omellette. Laurie at the front desk was very helpful and got us everything we needed. We will definitley be back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
ThankYouFromArbor, Manager at Arbor Suites At The Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

emily B
thank you for the review on trip advisor. I am pleased that your family enjoyed the stay with us. We look forward to your return. I will give our front desk clerks a pat on the back!!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Not lit very well, pretty run down, could use a little upkeep on the outside. This motel needs serious remodeling. Old stained carpet, cracked walls, dated furniture. It's really bad when someone has to ask "is that blood" on the carpet when they first walk into the room.

I like the apartment style concept and the room was big, but there is no attention to details or cleanliness. Bathroom was a little icky. This place would have a lot of potential if they fixed it. I feel like I overpaid for what I got.

I checked out as soon as I can and moved to a different hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My sisters and I stayed here for a weekend visit. There were no pots or pans or dishes in the unit as promised. The TV was crap and you couldn't enjoy the pool because kids were breaking every pool rule. The offered no maid service and if you wanted towels or anything you had to gather up the ones you had and exchange them at the front desk. Also the breakfast left one thinking what did I pay for. The air conditioning didn't work very well and the beds were much smaller than I remember a double bed to be.

Room Tip: Don't come here on the weekend.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. First I would like to apologize that we did not meet your expectations. All of our rooms are completely furnished with dishes excluding pots and pans that you can request at the front desk. As for the pool goes, especially on the weekends we do have alot of children that enjoy the pool. Unfortunately we are not able to see every move they make but we would have taken care of the problem if you would have let us know at the front desk. We do have limited housekeeping on the weekends however we do clean if you request and I will speak with my housekeepers about this, I'm sure they just over looked it and I'm sorry. If you would like to give us another chance to correct the things you we're not satisfied with you can email me at vickie@elliottlodging.com and I would be happy to offer you a discount.

Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

Our first impression when checking in at night was not great because the room is one big room with a full kitchen, couch and coffee table and two small full-size beds all in one room. With 2 young kids we were worried but it worked and it was very quiet. The place when seen in the morning was actually nice and cozy. Kinda charming. Pool area looks nice and breakfast was pretty good. The area is nice with a mix of businesses and neighborhoods. The room was fairly clean-behind the couch needed vacuuming badly but everything else appeared clean. The staff was friendly. The price is very good.

• Stayed: June 2012
ThankYouFromArbor, Manager at Arbor Suites At The Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Meinej,
Thank you for the nice review on trip advisor. I am so glad you had a nice stay and hope you will return soon.I do apologize for the crumbs under the sofa and have already spoken with the housekeeping staff about this. Again thank you.