“Perfect place to stay”

Ranked #42 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Nice clean rooms with affordable price. We were driving home from are trip we were looking online at other hotels that were 80 to 90 dollars we stopped at the Quality Inn & Suites North got our room for $69.99 plus tax was very pleased with the accommodations very nice microwave refrigerator,flat screen TVs, Comfortable beds staff was fabulous very friendly, not to mention their full hot breakfast was very helpful and delicious so we did not have to stop we could just get on the road. I recommend this hotel to anybody that's looking for a GREAT PLACE TO STAY in Springfield Missouri.

• Stayed: February 2014

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Nice room, clean and smoke free. Had a flat screen TV and mini fridge, the bathroom was nice with a decent shower. For 62.99 with AARP I think it's a good deal, actually great, I've stayed in a lot worse for a heck of a lot more. The next time I'm travelling from MI to Las Vegas, I will stay there again if it's time to stop for the night. The receptionist was very friendly also, They didn't have a lot as far as free breakfast goes, but I don't like to eat a lot just before a long drive anyway. The coffee was fresh, plus it was easy on and off the expressway.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nelson W
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Stopped in about 9pm on a Tuesday and wanted a quick place to lay down before we continued on back to Madison WI from Dallas Texas since we got a very late start. There were a lot of hotels on both sides of the road with every hotel listed, pulled in as it was one of the first. Asked for a price and it was 62.99 with my AAA discount so we took it (we should have driven down a bit as other hotels were cheaper). the room was clean and smoke free. It was an outside room so we could get away quickly. Left at 4AM and wished they had coffee ready but none was there except the earlier days. Next time I will search a bit or negotiate, but it was clean and smelled ok. Older AC or Heater made noise.

Room Tip: Look down the road for a better price at other hotels.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank psam6
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I stopped here on Saturday night, 1-4-14 and stayed until Monday due to winter storm Ion. The staff has been more than helpful and extremely friendly. The room was clean and very nice. Fridge & microwave, comfy chair, table and a comfy bed! Nice flat screen TV with a ton of channels. The breakfast was great. Scrambled eggs, sausage patty, waffles, toast, cereal, and all of the liquids you would expect. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank KIP1958
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This Quality Inn is convenient to the Interstate and Restaurants. The rooms are clean and decorated very nicely. The Front Desk Clerks are friendly and helpful. There is also a nice variety of items in the breakfast bar. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Springfield, Missouri

Room Tip: We had no problem with Interstate traffic noise in this hotel
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank KathyC44
Reviewed September 26, 2013

the room was nice. the locations was good. straight off the interstate.
we we took our showers we couldn't help but notice that the drains didn't work well.
2-3 inches of water in bottom of tub.
in the am we both noticed bugs in the sink and in our bodywash puff.EWWWWW!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I came to Springfield to try to find a job. I checked into this hotel and tried to take a shower. When I turned the showerhead on it flew off and hit my arm. I put it back on and tried it again. Well it flew off a second time. Due to the pressure and the showerhead hitting me I have bruises on both arms and on my back. When I told the manager he pretty much told me I was a lire and he wouldn't do anything for me.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
mo271, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us. Your comments are important to us regarding your past stay. I apologize for the inconveniences that you had during your stay. It is our desire to exceed all of our guest’s expectations and it appears we did not do that for you. I am sorry our hotel didn't exceed your expectations