Quality Inn & Suites
$172
$167
$76
$72
Days Inn Battlefield Rd/Hwy 65(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$79
$95
  • Breakfast included
$99
$96
Greenstay Hotel & Suites(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$77
Best Western Plus Coach House(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$87
BestWestern.com
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
$115
All reviewsplace to stayroom was cleanwaffleswaffle makerrecommend this hotelan older hotelconvenient locationhighway
Reviewed September 22, 2010

I am in the military and was getting ready to deploy to my current location. A week before, I reserved this hotel. I am stationed in OK. I had to travel to a court appearance in MO. The hotels' policy says that in order to cancel and get a full refund, the person needs to call by 4pm their time. It is a 7+ drive between my home and the court in MO. I had to work and when I finally left to go I got about 3+ hrs into my drive before I was called by my attorney and told to turn around because the court was no more. It was 5:50 pm. I called the hotel and talked with Elijah the next day. I explained what happened. After several attempts he finally had the courtesy to call me back. He told me that "his management" could not bend the policy and therefore offered me a 20% discount on my next stay. I have now deployed for a year, and this was the best they could do? This is a perfect example of why our economy sucks and why I will never stay at that hotel. $ was the driving issue to management. They clearly did not use common sense and probably double-booked my room so they could make more $. This hotel management sucks and they have been reported to the Better Business Bureau. I am amazed that people still treat other people like this. One word to describe this incident: stupid!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank timmywesty
mo271, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2011

I sincerely apologize for the way in which this incident was handled. It's true that our hotel cancellation policy is 4 P.M. day of arrival, but we do make exceptions depending on the circumstances of each cancellation. Unfortunately, the Manager that handled this incident is no longer employed with us so I don't know why he didn't handle this differently. Again, we apologize for the way this incident was handled.

Reviewed June 6, 2010

A decent hotel... definitely not as good as others in Springfield area for the money you pay. Pros: roomy suites, decent hot/cold breakfast (waffles, cereal, bagels, etc), pretty clean, Microwave and Fridge in the room, nice staff... Cons: dated rooms with dated comforters and couches/furniture, bed was okay... sort of hard, room could have been a bit cleaner, expensive for what you get compared to other places in town. Shop around before deciding on this place.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2009

The hotel was just okay. Our rate of $70 was too much in my opinion, this is more of a $55-$60 hotel. Not all rooms are inside. The rooms were smaller than I am used to, very small bathroom. The wireless internet didn't always work, it connected to their local internal network only. Found it better to attach to Drury's WLAN next door, though a weak signal. The decor was outdated. The sheets had a stain, like coffee or something. There was no elevator so using a luggage cart to the room was useless. the fitness center had 4 cardio machines only and an old TV with fading picture, no water. The free coffee 24-hr in lobby was nice. The breakfast was decent, waffles, sausage or bacon depending on the day, eggs that look like pancakes, bagles, toast, muffin, cereal, juice, and some fresh fruit.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family